Those using swagbucks ???

I'm not sure Dosh would send them one, I believe it's only if you earn over $2k the previous year. Doesn't the sam's deal have a limit? Oh, and the money I made wasn't from rebates, it was all from referrals. Maybe that's why they sent me one?
Wow, $2k in referrals?
:worship:

:) Yeah, Sam's limit is $20 per 24hrs currently

Can someone please explain Swag IQ to me? I downloaded the app but I get the nagging feeling that I have to use my Swagbucks to play and I'm saving them for my Disney trip.

Can someone please explain Swag IQ to me? I downloaded the app but I get the nagging feeling that I have to use my Swagbucks to play and I'm saving them for my Disney trip.

Note: I haven't played in a couple months. But assuming things haven't changed.

It doesn't cost SB to play

You answer 10 trivia questions.

If you get a question wrong, you have the option to rejoin ONCE to try for the jackpot, this costs SB (I never pay to rejoin)

Some questions, have bonus SB, if you get it right you earn 1-10SB

Stay until the end of the game to collect all the SB you earned.

I played when it started, but the hosts are so annoying that I don't play anymore, but I will play today because of the Swago square.

Mostly, you earn 5-10SB

Like a dork, I just cashed out 2500 sb to PayPal like 10 minuted before shop swago started. :sad:

I don’t see sb local in any of the squares though! Might be able to fill the whole thing in this time if I can get back up to 2500 and cash out again by Friday.

DUH...what a dingdong, same here!!!! But it just says 'cash in' so maybe I'll see what I've got by Friday and cash in at like $10 or something? I'll have to see if that square is important....

Note: I haven't played in a couple months. But assuming things haven't changed.

It doesn't cost SB to play

You answer 10 trivia questions.

If you get a question wrong, you have the option to rejoin ONCE to try for the jackpot, this costs SB (I never pay to rejoin)

Some questions, have bonus SB, if you get it right you earn 1-10SB

Stay until the end of the game to collect all the SB you earned.

I played when it started, but the hosts are so annoying that I don't play anymore, but I will play today because of the Swago square.

Mostly, you earn 5-10SB

Yes! This is still correct. The hosts are still annoying, except Desola (I think that’s his name). He always makes me laugh.

Oh no! I was in the middle of a survey on the Answer app and I by accident hit the back button!! I'm so mad at myself. Luckily I've already hit my goal for the day but am always looking for a little extra when I can get it.

I live and die by ncraves. Everything else is too time consuming for me. When my ncraves dry up, it's tough to hit the first goal, never mind the second.

Yep, I have been hitting my second goal every day in Oct because the nCraves are running. (usually 320-330 for me). If they don't run I struggle to make my 1st goal using the mobile apps.

Like a dork, I just cashed out 2500 sb to PayPal like 10 minutes before shop swago started. :sad:

I don’t see sb local in any of the squares though! Might be able to fill the whole thing in this time if I can get back up to 2500 and cash out again by Friday.

I was just coming here to check that too. First off, this it the first time I recall ever having a Redeem for GC on a shop swago. I was just about to cash out for PayPal and I thought, well better join the swago just in case. I'm glad I forgot to cash out over the weekend. Second, I'm not seeing that you have to buy anything except the middle MGCP square. So a real 75 cents for me this time :p

DUH...what a dingdong, same here!!!! But it just says 'cash in' so maybe I'll see what I've got by Friday and cash in at like $10 or something? I'll have to see if that square is important....

It's only important if you want something higher than 25 sb without having to buy a $50 GC for the center square. There's no minimum listed on the square so should only need a couple hundred sb to get one of the low cards. They've got Dunkin Donuts 20% off so the $3 card is only 240 (400 for $5 if you like multiples of 5 in your cash out list)

Oh, there's collector's bills this week too. Not that I think I'll get many this time, search has been terrible. With the tricks I could usually get one a day, even if it was low valued, but I haven't gotten any in weeks

There's several 15 SB offers in Revenue Universe that have credited for me. You have to sign up for DailyBreak first, take a very short quiz and click 'Skip' until you're awarded the points. There's one for Oreo/Mickey's 90th Birthday, Barilla, Coca-Cola, Thanksgiving, and one that talks about your family gathering and being messy lol. It took me about 6-7 mins for all of them and I was credited 75 SB.

DH and I each got emails for bonus offers on our accounts.

Mine was a 200sb bonus for completing 3 gold surveys this month. It came on 10/6 and subject is A special bonus for you this month!

DH got a 200sb bonus on the nexgt $50+ gift card from MGCP. It came on 9/18 and subject is Get a 200 SB bonus on your next purchase. It's good until the end of November but you have to click through the email, it says.

DH and I each got emails for bonus offers on our accounts.

Mine was a 200sb bonus for completing 3 gold surveys this month. It came on 10/6 and subject is A special bonus for you this month!

DH got a 200sb bonus on the nexgt $50+ gift card from MGCP. It came on 9/18 and subject is Get a 200 SB bonus on your next purchase. It's good until the end of November but you have to click through the email, it says.

I got the 200SB for completing 3 gold surveys one on 10/6 too. No payout date in the email and I did 3 gold surveys that same day so I'm guessing the payout will be next month since the offer says you have to do the 3 gold surveys by 10/31.

I really don't like that there are Peanut Lab survey's in Gold. When I don't qualify it doesn't kickback to SB it just stays on the you didn't qualify page. I also can't qualify for a survey for anything on SB or my other sites for a few days, really getting annoying.

Decided to catch up on the SB news in the blog, see that there's a SwagIQ extravaganza tomorrow (not a swagcode one) afternoon/evening:

Lights, Camera, Action… Test your MOVIE trivia at 6pm ET/3pm PT
Hit the right note when you test your MUSIC trivia at 7pm ET/4pm PT
Like board games as a kid? Then TOYS & GAMES trivia is for you – 8pm ET/5pm PT
Kick back with your TV dinner for some TELEVISION trivia at 9pm ET/6PM PT

Managed to be at the computer today when the swagcode came out so if I just hit 1sb on any of those games tomorrow I can cash in my Swago. Perhaps I could make a goal that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter