Those using swagbucks ???

Do you all have much luck on searches? I've been trying to do them lately so I can get the bonus SB for completely the toolbar, but I have tough luck. I swear i've done at least 50 searched today and nothing. I can remember when I first started doing SB on Fridays you could regularly get 50 SB searches.

I just click on the search in the to do list to get it to check off. It works better for me in firefox than in chrome. I rarely get anything for searching so I gave up trying once I knew I could do it this way.

I just click on the search in the to do list to get it to check off. It works better for me in firefox than in chrome. I rarely get anything for searching so I gave up trying once I knew I could do it this way.

Oooh thank you so much. That completely worked! I don't know why it never occurred to me to do this since that's what I do for the Daily Discover. Thx!

All the time. I once spend almost 30 min on a lengthy survey worth 250, finished and got 1 SB.
That has happened plenty to me. In my case it took me to an entirely different survey in the middle of the one I was working on.

So far this week, I've only received credit once for coupon prints. I have been printing the max, b/c I need the SB. So disappointed it has not worked very well.

RevU had 3 new (to me) insurance offers worth 18 SB each. Not double RevU, but better than nothing.

RE: ncraves. All my 8 SB ncraves left me at the beginning of the month. Is the best option still Best Friends? It only runs 4,3,2,1,1,1,1 ect.. but its the best I've got when I can't babysit the computer.

I haven't had a single Ncrave show up for me for about a week now. Whenever I check, and I check every hour or so, it says there are none at this time.

Have you tried a different browser? Sometimes that works if they go missing.

Yeah, I have tried both Firefox and Chrome. I did, ironically enough, get one of the 1 SB ones in Firefox right after posting this but it's again at none for both browsers.

I have a couple of virtual Visa cards from Swagbucks and MyPoints. Has anyone had luck using them to purchase from MyGiftCards on SB? I’m thinking I could use them for checking off my Swago square next week if it will work.

For those of you who rack up over $600 a year... has anyone ever been sent a 1099 by Swagbucks?
Thx

Not by swagbucks but Dosh sent me one last year. I never filled it out, they locked my account. Just made a new one, won't fill one out this year either.

Not by swagbucks but Dosh sent me one last year. I never filled it out, they locked my account. Just made a new one, won't fill one out this year either.
Dosh? Weird, I would have thought they would be considered rebates. Perhaps you should post that on the GC thread, I know some have been doing Sam's/Dosh a lot

I haven't had a single Ncrave show up for me for about a week now. Whenever I check, and I check every hour or so, it says there are none at this time.

DH’s account has them, however, when you click on them, it says Sorry! Makes it kinda hard for him to hit his goal everyday.

Today's first goal is 125....second goal is 190. This is an increase in my first goal by about 30 and a DROP in my second goal by about 15. I haven't hit my second goal in over a week....so thanks for lowering that, but why the hike in my first goal??? (Yes, I know it is probably an algorithm, but ugh....I'm not going to be around to babysit SB much today :-(

Okay. I'm going to whine. I have no ncraves. Watch isn't working. I can't get a decent survey. Laptop guy doesn't work anymore. So after 90 minutes today I was at 46 swagbucks. I have some coupon prints which should credit and a 750 BB bonus which may hit. But seriously, this is frustrating. Without videos/ncraves, there's not much point for me.

I qualified and got through a 168 minute survey yesterday for 800SB. I didn't think I would qualify nor did I think it would be pretty easy to complete. It took me about 2 hours and credited right away. This morning I was on the Answer app and saw a survey for 100SB, which again I didn't think I'd qualify for. I answered some very silly questions that took maybe a minute and got my 100SB credited instantly. I'm waiting on I believe 2 coupon prints to credit from this weekend so today is looking good for me. I was struggling this weekend prior to getting the 800SB survey!

I did the DoorDash offer and it should have credited yesterday. I know with it being a weekend it may not credit until today, but I cannot wait to get those 12500 SB! It will definitely help toward my Disney trip next month!

I qualified and got through a 168 minute survey yesterday for 800SB. I didn't think I would qualify nor did I think it would be pretty easy to complete. It took me about 2 hours and credited right away. This morning I was on the Answer app and saw a survey for 100SB, which again I didn't think I'd qualify for. I answered some very silly questions that took maybe a minute and got my 100SB credited instantly. I'm waiting on I believe 2 coupon prints to credit from this weekend so today is looking good for me. I was struggling this weekend prior to getting the 800SB survey!
I got that 800sb survey too. I had a 20% survey bonus going too, so it took 2 hrs but I did it around some work too.

I did the DoorDash offer and it should have credited yesterday. I know with it being a weekend it may not credit until today, but I cannot wait to get those 12500 SB! It will definitely help toward my Disney trip next month!

FYI-you can’t go off the countdown that Swagbucks shows-it has 32 days from when you started everything, but it actually credits 32 days after you do your first delivery. (So you will end up with a negative number in the “credits in __ days” column.)

FYI-you can’t go off the countdown that Swagbucks shows-it has 32 days from when you started everything, but it actually credits 32 days after you do your first delivery. (So you will end up with a negative number in the “credits in __ days” column.)

I did know it was from the date of the first delivery, but I was thinking 30 days instead of 32, so today is day 31 so I guess it will credit tomorrow then! Thanks!

Okay. I'm going to whine. I have no ncraves. Watch isn't working. I can't get a decent survey. Laptop guy doesn't work anymore. So after 90 minutes today I was at 46 swagbucks. I have some coupon prints which should credit and a 750 BB bonus which may hit. But seriously, this is frustrating. Without videos/ncraves, there's not much point for me.

I live and die by ncraves. Everything else is too time consuming for me. When my ncraves dry up, it's tough to hit the first goal, never mind the second.

Dosh? Weird, I would have thought they would be considered rebates. Perhaps you should post that on the GC thread, I know some have been doing Sam's/Dosh a lot

I'm not sure Dosh would send them one, I believe it's only if you earn over $2k the previous year. Doesn't the sam's deal have a limit? Oh, and the money I made wasn't from rebates, it was all from referrals. Maybe that's why they sent me one?

Like a dork, I just cashed out 2500 sb to PayPal like 10 minutes before shop swago started. :sad:

I don’t see sb local in any of the squares though! Might be able to fill the whole thing in this time if I can get back up to 2500 and cash out again by Friday.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter