Those using swagbucks ???

For those of you that have two accounts (like for you and a spouse) do you share a computer?

I'm trying to claim my Target gc, and I'm getting 'Certificate Activating. Please try again in a few minutes'. Never seen this before. Anyone else?

My ecraves came back after months of being gone! :worship: I have no idea why they left, why they came back, or how long they'll stay so I'm taking full advantage while I can. So anyone else that's missing them, there is hope!

There's a gold survey for 425. It's a hangover cure and won't credit until you receive the product and test it out. But you get 1000 extra SB if you're willing to upload a short video telling about your experience with the product after using it. I didn't get points for it (obviously) but it did check my complete a survey on the daily tasks.

I got this as well. Looks like we have a night of partying in our future :laughing:

So...at home I have no enCraves, it says No Activities Available. But when I'm at work, I'm showing all of the squares, but when I click on the square, it shows the green 'sorry' screen. If I jump on my hotspot - No Activities Available. I've heard of people resetting their modem and having success, but I'm not sure if it is an account issue or if it's my router? Anyone have any luck or do I just need to figure out new ways to earn SB and appreciate the year ride that I did get to enjoy?

I've not seen the green 'sorry' screen so not sure what to say about that.

But I'd reset your router/modem (both if you have them individually and not a combined thing). And if regular reset doesn't do it, I'd try the 'hard' reset and you'll likely get them back.

And then after that (unless you lose them for an extended amount of time again, in which case reset it again) usually the regular switch browsers/clear cookies should fix it if you lose them short term.

I used the qr code at best buy last night - should it be showing as pending by now? It's not even showing as having a purchase.

I read the we can’t buy Disney Gc with BB gc anymore - sorry, I am a little behind! I had trouble using a grift card at target today buying a gc with the target gc.
What is the best way to redeem sb & mypoints for a Disney gc? Mypoints has a visa I could redeem for but sb does not.
Thank you!!!

Just noticed that my bonuses for today are huge. Not the goals, but the bonuses.

First goal is 77, and the bonus is 87. Second goal is 160, and the bonus is 181. Anyone else have extra big bonuses today?

I looked on the blog to see if there was some kind of special incentive or something for today, but didn't see anything. Hoping they don't get changed back down to normal range. :rolleyes1

Just noticed that my bonuses for today are huge. Not the goals, but the bonuses.

First goal is 77, and the bonus is 87. Second goal is 160, and the bonus is 181. Anyone else have extra big bonuses today?

I looked on the blog to see if there was some kind of special incentive or something for today, but didn't see anything. Hoping they don't get changed back down to normal range. :rolleyes1

Holy cow--yes. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll be sure to make my goal today. Hope it doesn't go away.

60-68 and 77-87

Yah! Mine too! Thanks for pointing that out!

I used the qr code at best buy last night - should it be showing as pending by now? It's not even showing as having a purchase.

I used three QR codes on Friday afternoon. I won't be surprised if I don't get a shop and earn email until Tuesday, with the 1500 bonus SB appearing later that same day. I've never gotten the email/bonus SB on a weekend and I've done this many times.

Holy crap! Me too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter