This Is A Poncho-Free Zone!--May 22-29, 2010 PTR (New PTR!!!! 5/31)

Aww how exciting that it's almost time for you guys to leave! Have a great vacation and I can't wait to read all about it when u get back.

Have fun! Super jealous right now. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Hey Becky...I have finally caught up, just as you are heading out the door!

Loved the pics from Ally's solo and the school graduation!

Sounds like you were all under control last night before you left...unlike my typical all-nighters before each trip!:rotfl:

We have been doing the ziplock bags for a couple of years now for each day - it is so convenient, isn't it?

Can't wait to hear how Ally enjoys her pick a pearl experience. It was a real highlight for us! And thanks to Rinky, we also travelled down with those cinderella pendants.

Hope you have a super fantastic trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!:goodvibes

Yeah! I hope you are having a wonderful and non-rainy magical time! Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

I'm really enjoying your updates on FB. No rain! Woohoo. :woohoo: I might have some good news about November when you get back. :rolleyes1 Can't wait to talk to you about it.

Glad to hear you are having a great time! Can't wait to see and hear more when you are back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter