Things that gross you out in WDW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some babies don't use bottles. All three of my children would not use a bottle. There should be nothing gross about breastfeeding in public. I have done in hundreds of times and covered up and most people were none the wiser!

Wrong argument to bring here! Good luck!

I don't have a problem I was just offering a option! As long as they aren't doing it whil on Big Thunder Mountain I am fine with it :flower3:

How about you use a bottle while in public :confused3

Not every child is on formula. And not everyone wants to walk with a cooler with advance prepared milk. Moreover, if you breastfeed you need to get rid of your milk, it is painful to have full breast the whole day. As long as mom is not naked, it is totally fine to breastfeed in public, moreover she is protected by law.

Not every child is on formula. And not everyone wants to walk with a cooler with advance prepared milk. Moreover, if you breastfeed you need to get rid of your milk, it is painful to have full breast the whole day. As long as mom is not naked, it is totally fine to breastfeed in public, moreover she is protected by law.

I am not against it the bottle is just another option I am all for breast feeding :flower3:

Please don't feed the troll:

troll-wdw.JPG

How about you use a bottle while in public :confused3

Not all babies will feed from bottles. The breast has to be emptied in order to keep producing milk. Babies and mothers are protected by law as someone else mentioned. Wrong argument, brought up by ignorance.

As many of you have said, anything involving bodily fluids, especially when bodily fluids are deposited to some part of the WDW landscape: urine, vomit, spit, really all of it. Anyone doing this on purpose should be asked to leave the park! (I know sometimes with the vomit it is beyond someone's control, but it still grosses me out!)

I know most of you won't believe this second part, but I am a former CM and I bet all future trips to WDW that I am telling the truth. Taxidermied animals. There is a woman who brings a taxidermied dog to WDW and watches the Beauty and the Beast show. I saw it in 1999. I was told she is a regular, but I haven't seen her since. It was the only time I begged to switch roles with another CM, I couldn't stand next to her, especially since her dog was a poodle, the same breed as my childhood dog. I just couldn't believe it. But, I know I saw it. Completely horrified.

As many of you have said, anything involving bodily fluids, especially when bodily fluids are deposited to some part of the WDW landscape: urine, vomit, spit, really all of it. Anyone doing this on purpose should be asked to leave the park! (I know sometimes with the vomit it is beyond someone's control, but it still grosses me out!)

I know most of you won't believe this second part, but I am a former CM and I bet all future trips to WDW that I am telling the truth. Taxidermied animals. There is a woman who brings a taxidermied dog to WDW and watches the Beauty and the Beast show. I saw it in 1999. I was told she is a regular, but I haven't seen her since. It was the only time I begged to switch roles with another CM, I couldn't stand next to her, especially since her dog was a poodle, the same breed as my childhood dog. I just couldn't believe it. But, I know I saw it. Completely horrified.

To quote The Doors "People are strange"!!!

That is a little freaky. As a former poodle owner, I too would be creeped out.

Not all babies will feed from bottles. The breast has to be emptied in order to keep producing milk. Babies and mothers are protected by law as someone else mentioned. Wrong argument, brought up by ignorance.

Did you read the two posts I made after that :headache: I dont' have a problem with that the bottle is just an option Breast Feed all you want.

Yeah for me this is number 1 in WDW. I cant stand the people who do this thinking that they look great in a belly shirt or low waisted bottoms when really they dont. I dont mind people wearing them if they are sensible about it, but if you dont have it, dont flaunt it.

Actually it's the ones that have wayyy too much of it and flaunt it that makes me gag a little. I am not svelte but certainly not pooh-sized either, however I have a bit of a belly and I am not willing to show it to you. I hate looking at it myself :rotfl2:.

BREASTFEEDING in public!! :sad2:

I agree..great you want to breastfeed, great folks think it is natural and wonderful, fine there are laws that protect your ability to do so(but obviously many people dont want to see it or they wouldnt have had to come up with a law to protect you), but this thread was about what grosses you out and breastfeeding in public no matter how covered grosses me out and obviously a few other posters.

may not be logical, but neither is a fear of spiders, snakes etc..

somethings just are with no rhyme or reason.

BTW my son had breast milk, however I pumped mine and he drank from a bottle, and even if I did it direct I still wouldnt sit on a bench in public doing it..that would oog me out!

How about when you're stuck in a long line or on one of the buses and all of a sudden the air isn't quite as fresh as it was a minute ago. :eek: There's nothing that grosses me out more than being trapped in someone's stench. Of course my 9 year old will immediately pipe up with a very loud, "Eww...who farted?":rotfl:

This reminds me of our last trip to WDW in Aug of 08. We got hit with tropical storm Fay the whole week we were there and had to deal with nearly constant rain. On our third day, while standing in line for a ride, I noticed this horrid smell from my oldest son. Now I would be the first to admit that my son is not the sharpest tool in the shed and he certainly proved it this trip. After questioning him, it turned out that he only brought one pair of shoes and two pairs of socks for a week trip, and after three days of wearing the same pair of wet shoes and socks, he has a bad case of athletes foot. Believe me the smell was horrific! On the bus going back to the resort a family with a small boy sat next to my son. The bus takes off and all is quiest when suddenly the small boy yells "Whew, something stinks!" I was so embarassed, yet now I look back and find it very funny! :lmao:

Ok no more talk about breast feeding!!!!!!! Every time i start this topic on any of these boards this comes up no more please!

waiting for my ds to get off barnstormer, turned to see a grownnnn man hold 1 finger over 1 nostril and shoot out whatever was in the other 1 onto some bushes near the little stand there....Really....and while waiting in line at ET. a woman started yelling at her little 3 yr. old then whiped out a mason jar from purse/ pulls his pants down/ he fills it she put lid on and sat it by my foot......REALLY....we were last in line at the que area she could have taken him and come back not tooo far from a bathroom...........i wonder
1 how many jars she got in there
2 does she let him do #2 in there (pretty wide lid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter