Disney Prescription Glasses Frames

gardenrooms

Mouseketeer
Hi, I posted this in the DL forum, but then realized there might be a lot of WDW glasses wearers who might be interested also, so though I'd add a post here, too, for a more general audience.

This is NOT an ad. I am just a very excited customer who thought some other Disney fans might feel the same. I have a pair of magnetic glasses frames that I can buy toppers for so I can change them out, and the company has FINALLY, TODAY released some Disney styles. I expect they will sell out fast, so I jumped in and bought 2 pairs today. They have all kinds of fun toppers - holiday ones (which they only release close to the actual holiday), colors, designs, Harry Potter, Marvel, the list goes on and on. The price is reasonable - if you control yourself, which I must admit I haven't. They are just too much fun, and after having to wear glasses for 70 years, its about time someone made them fun!

Well that sounds super cute, do you have any screenshots of images?
Hi, sorry, I don't know how to do that (I'm old). But if you go on their website, which Chirple found (sorry, I have since found out that if it had not been ok for me to post the name - Pair Eyewear - and website - https://paireyewear.com/about - it would have been bleeped, so no harm in trying) you can see what they currently have to offer. Some toppers come and go - I wish that they would bring back "Be Kind", I thought too long about that one (trying not to spend too much money, but that ship has since sailed) and, as I said, at many holidays they put out a fun selection that you won't see right now.

Last edited:
I really want that brand of frame but I have a very strong prescription and a very small face so I need to try on frames in person to make sure they are not too big on me and too big for my prescription because the larger the frame the thicker the lens. And the place I get my glasses doesn't seem to partner with the more fun/fashion brands. I would love some VB frames too but again they don't carry them.
I have Coach and they are ok but so expensive.

There are apparently a couple of mortar and brick places that now work with Pair. I bet if you called them or emailed them they could tell you what's closest to where you are. They are very responsive (I had what I thought was a problem with my order yesterday, and I called and spoke to someone right away). The virtual try-on did make the frames look a little large, which I didn't like, but I am very happy with the size of the ones I got (the Larkin), They do have a number of measurements, so I measured my current glasses and it all worked out. Or maybe they would be willing to send you a couple of planos to try on with the option to return. They seem to have a good return policy for the toppers (though I have never returned any) but I don't know about the actual frames.

I have a very strong prescription for nearsightedness (now that I am older my eyes are finally improving so I think I'm down to minus 8). lol as far as expense goes, I have paid far more for all the toppers I have bought than I ever would have paid for a single frame, so there is that danger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest