The Woman Report- Update 4/24 Final Thoughts p. 74

Yeah! This is a "Mod-Free" Zone!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

::yes:: :banana:

Buzz said the airport is Ontario.

Are ya sure you're going to California and not Canada :rolleyes1

Ltp said:
I've never seen Rocky Horror!! :headache: Am I the only one???

I haven't either :confused3

:mad: Hey!

Did I ever tell you Buzz that I am impressed that you are a long time member and you really don't have that many posts.

That's cause he found a buddy :upsidedow

Hey! Get back over to your side of the boards! How can we have any fun whilst you're peeking in on us? :rotfl2:

:rotfl2:

Here's a picture I took of Buzz a few weeks ago. He was taking a nap! I snuck up on him. I thought the flash would wake him up, but it didn't. I had forgotten about it until going through my pictures on my camera.

Sleeping Beauty:

Misc_pics_005.jpg

Awww....cute :goodvibes

Ooops, I guess Marisa said POSTS, not POINTS. :blush:

:sad2:

Mater said:
I've got almost 4k posts. That's quite a bit!

I have 7k now!!!!! :woohoo:

Just make up a fake name. I think a lot of people do that ... :rolleyes1

:rotfl:

Ontario airport? kinda far. Wondering why not LAX or John Wayne.
You also could have just flew into LAX and taken the airport shuttle to GCH.
No need to drive. unless your venturing out of the area. Linnie Be sure to go to city hall and get yurself a birthday sticker. Get treated like the princess you are princess:

We must have a celeb in our midst. :cool2: You just started this thread yesterday, and look where it is. You have quite a following!! :dance3:

Looking forward to the rest!! :thumbsup2

Oh, and welcome to the DL side!!!!!! :welcome: party: :jumping1: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :rockband: :wave2:

We must have a celeb in our midst. :cool2: You just started this thread yesterday, and look where it is. You have quite a following!! :dance3:

Oh, and welcome to the DL side!!!!!! :welcome: party: :jumping1: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :rockband: :wave2:

Have you read the man report? If you haven't you should. These people are nuts! :rotfl2:

Ontario airport? kinda far. Wondering why not LAX or John Wayne.
You also could have just flew into LAX and taken the airport shuttle to GCH.
No need to drive. unless your venturing out of the area. Linnie Be sure to go to city hall and get yurself a birthday sticker. Get treated like the princess you are princess:
Ontario Airport is not that far from Disneyland. Maybe not as close as LAX but it may be better in traffic ... just a teensy bit.

Buzz said the airport is Ontario.

We've never seen the GC before.

Ontario and No we've never stayed there.

Ontario is supposed to be a good airport, I have never been there.
It is a bit farther then LAX

I think the two best airports for Disneyland are John Wayne or Long Beach

All three hotels "On Property" are really nice, the Grand California would be my pick :thumbsup2

I've flown into Ontario Airport

Man your arms must have been tired :rotfl2:

Does a bear poop in the woods? :rotfl2:

Misc_pics_005.jpg

We chose Ontario because it's smaller than LAX and had a better flight schedule. We arrive at 10 am! :banana:

Besides, it's only 10 minutes farther than LAX to DLR. Renting a car at Ontario is also a lot easier. ::yes::

We chose Ontario because it's smaller than LAX and had a better flight schedule. We arrive at 10 am! :banana:

Besides, it's only 10 minutes farther than LAX to DLR. Renting a car at Ontario is also a lot easier. ::yes::

I think you will find that the traffic from Ontario to Anaheim will be better then from LAX.

Just don't tell LtP about the Outlet Mall or Victoria Gardens Shopping Experiance that are located near by. :rotfl2:

Can I play if I sign in under my dh user name?

Absolutely-join in!!!

Just make up a fake name. I think a lot of people do that ... :rolleyes1

I've heard that too! Wonder who does that, DM!!:rolleyes1

Hi Linnie, just found your link. You are off to a great start!! I can't wait to read more!

Thanks and welcome!! :goodvibes

Hi Linnie!

I love DL. I have an aunt who lives in Southern California, and I used to get to go stay with her. But, my last trip was in 1997. :sad2: DCA wasn't there yet.

Anywho, I'm in! :upsidedow

You should go again!! DCA is awesome!! Welcome!! :yay:

I'm looking forward to freedom 45 :banana:
I love it too. One winter, in the evening, I took the snowmobile out for a ride by myself on a trail in the bush. I went off the track and the stupid machine got stuck. It was so heavy and I had a very hard time lifting it out of the rut. Hooboy...it was a very scary scary moment for me :scared1:

Never went alone in the bush again. :sad2:

Yikes! That's scary!! :scared1:

blue said:
Can't wait to see the chart :upsidedow

Happy to hear Trey is enjoying school this year :hug:

The chart isn't like my usual ones-you'll see it-but it's a little different. I'm not sure I really like it.

Trey loves school-it takes a lot of stress off us!!

blue said:
How come??? I'm guessing you've just been too busy :laundy:
No, I had a flu/sinus infection for the past month and have had absolutely no energy. :confused3 I just can't get going. All I want to do is sleep...

I think you will find that the traffic from Ontario to Anaheim will be better then from LAX.

Just don't tell LtP about the Outlet Mall or Victoria Gardens Shopping Experiance that are located near by. :rotfl2:

:headache: :headache: Oh man! I love that stuff!! Shopping is my life!! I know I won't get to go there though... Note to self: Start kissing up to Buzz...

I did a short trip report on them, but don't worry Buzz I am sure she will never find it.

Hey LtP,
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1518069
Don't tell Buzz

I'll never tell!! :angel:

Linnie who'd have thought Buzz could look cute ;) :rotfl:

I know!! I wonder if he was dreaming about chasing squirrels!!

Linnie Be sure to go to city hall and get yurself a birthday sticker. Get treated like the princess you are princess:

Great idea!! Thanks!! :thumbsup2

Aw shucks, heck fire, thanks! (I've been watching too much Beverly Hillbillies). Thank you and welcome to The Woman Report!!

Have you read the man report? If you haven't you should. These people are nuts! :rotfl2:

Well, a few of them are. I'm pretty normal... :upsidedow :lmao: Where's my Rubby???

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest