**The WISH Team Shopping Thread**

Lol...sorry Tanya! ;)

Isn't that running skirt stuff so cute?! I wish I could go to a store that has it all so I could try it on.

Thanks for the heads up about the sale at Running Warehouse. I was able to pick up a few good items ---on sale :cool1:

More thanks for telling us about the Running Warehouse!!! I just got a leg compression sleeve a Nathan Shadowpak (like a SPIbelt) and a little belt-pouch thing, all for under $40! I love the free 2-day shipping and free returns. If I don't like the belt or the pouch I can return them :thumbsup2

Darn it. runningwarehouse is having a liquidation sale! Check out the sales. I just got a nice long sleeve hoodie and short sleeve for $20. Total! For both! I should unsubscribe to their emails to save more money for Disney.... ;)

Just wanted to mention that onlineshoes.com has Asics shoes on sale right now. They have free shipping and free returns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter