The Walking Dead on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Herschel doesn't go, but I'd rather see him go than Glenn.

Yes, absolutely. :thumbsup2

That photo that Glenn took of Maggie has been freaking me out. Makes me feel like either one of them is a goner.

And I agree about only having cogent guests on Talking Dead from now on. That Marilyn Manson appearance was painful. Hubs and I were sure the show would come back from commercial break and he'd be gone.

Any theories on who was talking on the radio. My theory is Morgan?

One of the new characters. Abraham and Eugene are being introduced this season so it is probably one of them. Between a science teacher and a military man they should have no problem rigging up a makeshift transmitter.

I don't see Morgan coming back since that actor is currently the lead in Low Winter Sun... Maybe after LWS is cancelled we'll see him again, but I doubt we will until then. And the rumor mill will almost certainly give plenty of advance notice if he does return to the show.

For a visual aide on the new characters we'll see this season:

RPrdh8P.jpg

From left to right: Eugene, Abraham, Rosita.

Josh McDermitt will play Eugene:

RGJLxqY.jpg

Michael Cudlitz will play Abraham:

HtWdWsu.jpg

Christian Serratos will play Rosita:

Fx1HJd4.jpg

[QUOTE="Got Disney";49948918]mine to...also think he got on Jacks nerve as well....

and I also think that Carol is covering...it is not her style...maybe Lizzy was in there killing them some how some way....and Carol caught her and helped drag them out...that she was part of it but didn't start it....it looks like a brutal kill so if Lizzy did do this than she is a psychopath for sure....

Im thinking for her to do that they had to be in there really sick or sleeping or both and not being able to move to protect themselves...very very weak...because Lizzy is a child and not that much body strength ...and also she has the knife does she not? or any way she has been practicing using it....maybe carol saw it(the knife) was gone and went looking to see who had it....and found Lizzy....[/QUOTE]

Yes, she has a knife, the one she got from Carol at the end of the previous episode. I still feel kinda bad wanting to pin a brutal murder on a child LOL, maybe she is actually a really good actress, that she comes across making Lizzie seem so off.

Watched The Talking Dead last night, oh my word. I think Mr. Manson is obsessed with Rick Grimes! That's all he kept talking about! Saw a few glances between Jack and Gale, I felt bad for them. It was pretty funny how Chris was just completely ingorning him near the end.

I can't wait for Sunday! Boy, the winter hiatus this year, is going to be extra brutal, with all they are packing in to these episodes!!!

I was surprised that Carol admitted to the killing, but not convinced that she actually killed Karen and David. Carol's a protector, not a cold blooded killer. She wouldn't have killed them just because they were showing signs of being sick. She's definitely covering up for someone, and the someone has to be one of the little girls. I'm thinking Lizzie. Although it's a little odd that we didn't see Mika at all this episode. Did Lizzie kill Mika too?

And I just had a crazy thought. Do you think Lizzie was faking being sick so she could kill more people? Her coughing did seem faked at times and made me wonder. And the bloody hand print on the door that Rick saw definitely points to someone "short" being involved in those murders.

And I just had a crazy thought. Do you think Lizzie was faking being sick so she could kill more people? Her coughing did seem faked at times and made me wonder. And the bloody hand print on the door that Rick saw definitely points to someone "short" being involved in those murders.

I thought so too.

That was my first thought... and then we see the preview from next week of more bloody bodies being dragged out... I could be reading too much into it and the blood might just be from the disease, but on the other hand maybe not...

I don't think the actress playing Lizzie is bad at all. I think she's playing the character as written. Whether or not she actually killed Karen and David I think we're meant to see that there's something "off" about her. It might not come to a head right away, it might play into some longer-view storyline about the stability of the kids growing up in this world, or she might turn out to be a killer next week, but either way there's something that just ain't right about that girl.

This is what I thought. I just can't believe carol would really kill them, and she is just taking her protection of the girls to the extreme. She said she would look over them as if they were her kids....I certainly believe she would cover for the girls bc she takes her loyalty and caring that far. It really seemed like carol knew something when she was saying goodbye to Lizzie when she was sick. It's my hope anyway! I think the girl is psycho, not a bad actress...

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Or it could be her bad acting LOL.

That's what I thought. Watching the scene where they were going to kill their father was painful, not because of the subject matter, but because of the terrible acting. As much as I hate to say it, the two girls couldn't pull that scene off.

That's what I thought. Watching the scene where they were going to kill their father was painful, not because of the subject matter, but because of the terrible acting. As much as I hate to say it, the two girls couldn't pull that scene off.

I thought the younger one did pretty good, but not the other one. Still made me sniffle though, just because it's such a horrible thought.

I agree with the Carol/Lizzie theories; I just never bought that Carol was capable of this and Lizzie just seems so off that I feel like she's capable of anything.

I think the way this season is going is to show the humanity of all of the survivors is still alive and well (people are still fighting the urge to drink despite knowing that not having your wits about you is fatal, humans are still just as susceptible to die of the flu as they are to die from a bite, good people are still projecting anger about the situation onto each other and mental health issues are still just as dangerous as the walkers). It just magnifies that not all survivors are heroes or even good people...but is that the result of nature or the environment in which they are living? It's an interesting study.

There are so many fires to put out right now and I actually screamed when I saw that herd! I've had to watch the last two episodes alone on Monday nights while DH is in class and I still get scared this many seasons in!

O M G I can't believe that just happened!!!! Not happy about this twist!

Where does one go in that situation? There are no destinations? I can't even imagine. Just a tv show, but the thought of being in her shoes right now is freaking me out a bit.

This is going to be interesting!

How is the group going to deal with it? Would Tyrese actually kill her if given the chance? Would Daryl wonder about her, just like Rick? 'Cause I'm wondering about her decision to kill Karen and David even though I'm a LOT like they way she is now.

I just have to point out, that Carol is in that promo they keep showing. So, they obviously end up back together in the near future.

Talking Dead is great this week!

I don't agree with rick. Not Happy about it. Just as maybe she shouldn't have made the decision to kill Karen and David. It wasn't just ricks decision to let her go. I don't think everyone will agree with him. He pissed me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter