The Tortured Poet's Department- anyone else listening?

Nope. Not a fan. I’m not sure if I have ever heard any of her songs. But to those that enjoy have at it!

No, but all my friends let their kids stay up for it so I’m feeling for all you teachers today! Lots of tired 12 years this morning!

Not my thing but thanks for the reminder 🙂

I’d pass the info onto DGD and her cousins but well they’d probably roll their eyes and remind me they aren’t Swifties 😂

YESSSSSSS... It's good... Like second best album good (INO). 1989 will always be my favorite but I love it. Also Post Malone is SO underrated. He is an amazing talent and given his appearance, doesn't get a fair shake.

Just finished TTPD and now I'm listening to THE ANTHOLOGY songs! I really love it -- it's like the older sister to Midnights. I didn't think I was going to like it after the first pass because the cover art and lyrics gave me such Folklore vibes (love Folklore, just took a few listens to get into it). Favorites so far are definitely But Daddy I Love Him, Florida!!!, and The Alchemy.

I am SHOCKED,I tell you,absolutely SHOCKED that Taylor Swift fans like Taylor Swift's new Album!

Just kidding around. :)

Not my cup of tea,can't really explain it,but she gets on my "nerves".

BUT anyone who elicits the emotion and loyalty from their fans that she does HAS to be hat-tipped.

Her popularity and success HAVE to be respected.

She is the second Elvis.

Or was Elvis the first Taylor?:)

I am SHOCKED,I tell you,absolutely SHOCKED that Taylor Swift fans like Taylor Swift's new Album!

Just kidding around. :)

Not my cup of tea,can't really explain it,but she gets on my "nerves".

BUT anyone who elicits the emotion and loyalty from their fans that she does HAS to be hat-tipped.

Her popularity and success HAVE to be respected.

She is the second Elvis.

Or was Elvis the first Taylor?:)
I actually don’t like all her albums! Listened to Evermore and Folkmore once and then deleted them.

This is a very special day for our 17 year old great-granddaughter. Her mom ordered the album the first day it
was available. I know that she has to work right after school today. But it will be enjoyed as soon as work it over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter