The Survivor Thread: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites

OK where did they find such DUMB players?? :rotfl:

OK, how did he not notice the jury could see EXACTLY what was happening before he even gave it up, how did he not glance at the eyeballs bugging out of everyone around him?

Totally deserves the dumbest player ever title :rotfl:

I didn't watch last night, but I have it recorded. After hearing from some people what happened, all I can say is...
medium_duncecap.jpg

Scores are up!

I have 2147 normal points + 210 bonus points (another coconut!) for a grand total of...
2357 points

Mainly name points, but with only 5 different names to say, there were a lot of them!

My total is up to 2259.

OK where did they find such DUMB players?? :rotfl:

OK, how did he not notice the jury could see EXACTLY what was happening before he even gave it up, how did he not glance at the eyeballs bugging out of everyone around him?

Totally deserves the dumbest player ever title :rotfl:

he was definitely more dumb then james going home with 2 idols last year. And WOOT finale Sunday!

Me:
2354 normal
60 old bonus
30 new bonus
--------------
2444 grand total

Doc:
90 old bonus
30 new bonus
--------------
2425 Grand total

well this was my favorite season ever, but was disappointed with the outcome.

I cant believe eliza voted for pavarti @_@ . I also cant believe Alexis agrees Parvarti is a good role model for little girls when she openly admits to using sex as a weapon @_@

Still loved it tho :thumbsup2

Sorry, I was at WDW from Tuesday to Sunday. Here's the leaderboard after Thursday night's episode:

DIS/VMK Survivor Fantasy League Leaderboard (as of 5/12, previous week in parentheses)

Pink 2979 (2746)
Pete 2857 (2566)
DisneyChick 2444 (2123)
Jedi 2437 (2065)
Doc 2425 (2083)
Briar 2413 (2180)
Sorsha 2357 (2124)
Aengus 2297 (2064)
Mint 2259 (2026)
Dis 2248 (1985)
Neno 2242 (2009)
Kabachi 1806 (1672)

Not yet reported for episode 13
LittleSkyBird (2165)
Taz (?)
Tokey (?)

I don't have the team rosters from Thursday night and I don't think I will post them for the Finale (everyone should have had the same final four players for Sunday night anyway). Good luck everyone!

well this was my favorite season ever, but was disappointed with the outcome.

It's definently one of my favorite seasons. I think it topped "Pearl Islands" for me. Rupert made that one of my favorite seasons ever. But, Elizabeth Filarski (Hasselbeck) and the Australian Outback is still probably my all-time fav.

I did enjoy the first season that Survivor was in Africa so I am going to look forward to next season. Maybe I should get a new TV so I see just how nasty they are in HD. :crazy2:

:sad2: Kind of dissappointing ending. BUt yeah, it was a good season overall. Are the scores up yet?

It's definently one of my favorite seasons. I think it topped "Pearl Islands" for me. Rupert made that one of my favorite seasons ever. But, Elizabeth Filarski (Hasselbeck) and the Australian Outback is still probably my all-time fav.

I did enjoy the first season that Survivor was in Africa so I am going to look forward to next season. Maybe I should get a new TV so I see just how nasty they are in HD. :crazy2:

OMG i love rupert:) ok so back on topic i dont think parvarti should have won. What kind of question was natalie asking and amanda and ozzy are so cute:love:

Ok, points are up and NO FAIR!!
It appears that I (we) got negative points for EVERYONE for "sent to Exile Island"!?! For the Rememberance Torch Walk thingie?? When they torched the Exile shelter?? No FAIR!! No one was "sent" by their peers to Exile for that! That was SCRIPTED! WRONG, I tell you! :mad:

Anyhow...
Points... I would assume we all got the same "normal" points... only place we are going to differ is in "bonus" points, right?

2480 "normal" points + 270 "bonus" points (YAY for coconut chopping!) for a grand season total of...

:cheer2: 2750 points! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter