The Survivor Thread: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites

KrazyPete

skeleton
Aengus! It's that time again! Season premiere Thursday night! :woohoo:

Johnny Fairplay is back!! :thumbsup2

Does anyone have any thoughts about this season? Looks they excluded the players who were on the "All-Star" season. I'm not sure the "Favorites" are really that spectacular. I think everyone expects Fairplay to be in character so can he really surprise anyone?

Hey, what was that rule about posting spoilers that we had last season?

Let's get the fantasy league going a little sooner so that I'm not 1000 points ahead when the rest of you join in! :lmao:

Survior: Micronesia Web Site

Private Tribe Leaderboard
37 Island of Lava 22957
72 Wussy Slayers 21683

Overall Leaderboard
85 PinkGirlygir 3372

DIS/VMK Survivor Fantasy League Leaderboard (as of 5/19, previous week in parentheses)
Pink 3372 (2979)
Pete 3250 (2857)
Jedi 2830 (2437)
DisneyChick 2810 (2444)
Briar 2806 (2413)
Sorsha 2750 (2357)
Aengus 2690 (2297)
Mint 2652 (2259)
Dis 2641 (2248)
Neno 2605 (2242)
Tokey 2311 (?)
Kabachi 2046 (1806)

Not yet reported for season finale
Doc (2425)
LittleSkyBird (?)
Taz (?)

I am joining now, if you could pm me the tribe pw :)

WOOT! Johnny Fairplay!

ETA: I am in :) Lets go people join in or I swear I will start more threads about Hosts :rotfl:

woot, ill actually do stuff this time in the survivor league thing

OK people lets get some more members moving, we have like 24 hours here!!!

COME ON PEEPS!

Sooo... Aengus and I are in, Taz has the password and I assume he'll be in soon. There's only room for 8 on a private tribe so we have 5 more spaces to fill. :thumbsup2

I'm pretty sure we had more Survivor fans than this hanging out last season. :confused3

I looked into the "Official Rules" for the fantasy league and it looks like the scoring does start tonight. So if you wait, you will start out behind in points.

4) Scoring Points: Registered players accrue points when Survivor cast members on a registrants’ team are awarded points based on their actions, and outcome of events (e.g., winning immunity) during an episode. Survivor: Micronesia episode #1 scheduled for broadcast on or about 2/7/08 will be the first episode used to accrue points to registered Survivor: Micronesia Fantasy League registrants.

I am curious, James left the last Survivor with the 2 hidden idols in his bag.... does he get to bring them along and use them this time? ;)

I am curious, James left the last Survivor with the 2 hidden idols in his bag.... does he get to bring them along and use them this time? ;)

Do you think if they let him bring them that he would actually play them this time? I don't know how I feel about him coming back at all. I guess he is a "fan favorite" but he wasn't a very smart player.

Do you think if they let him bring them that he would actually play them this time? I don't know how I feel about him coming back at all. I guess he is a "fan favorite" but he wasn't a very smart player.

He will be a huge advantage to that fan favorite team for the challenges. ozzy also...

come on peeps its easy to play :)

Sigh.... let me go take a look at this whole Survivor thing...

Anything boys can do, girls can do better :rolleyes1

His mistake was two-fold:

A: he did not give back the idol which was given to him. If he had done that, no vote off.

B: he did not suspect something was up and just play it, he was a tough guy and had a better shot at winning the next challenge than anyone else

A: he did not give back the idol which was given to him. If he had done that, no vote off.

B: he did not suspect something was up and just play it, he was a tough guy and had a better shot at winning the next challenge than anyone else

Wow, this is already going over my head... :eek:

How do you already know about the characters? Isn't the very first episode tonight?? Or is this a continuation of last season?

Obviously, I don't watch Survivor...

Wow, this is already going over my head... :eek:

How do you already know about the characters? Isn't the very first episode tonight?? Or is this a continuation of last season?

James was a member of the final 6 from last season, he had scored himself not 1, but 2 hidden immunity idols and chose to keep them for the final five, but then his alliance turned on him and voted him out before he played either one. So the hidden idols, though found, became moot. Which is a first.

Well those two and, wasn't it at the point where he only had two tribal councils left where he could use them anyway? If I remember correctly, it made no sense not to play them back to back at that point.

I'm going to PM you the password (even though you haven't asked). You should be playing :thumbsup2

threeboysmom said:
Wow, this is already going over my head...

This season is "Fans vs. Favorites." Half of this season's survivors have been on previous seasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter