The Survivor Thread: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites

Only 44 points separates me from 6th place (at least as the standings are now)!

woohoo.png

I didn't watch the show while I was at Disneyland. ;)

But I had a feeling that Ozzy was in trouble because of the plotting during the previews. I removed him because of it.

That being said, I found that I have 1611 points. :)

Alexis helped me with the bad Cirie points by opening a coconut. :banana:

DIS/VMK Survivor Fantasy League Leaderboard (as of 4/19, previous week in parentheses)
Pink 2110 (1905)
Pete 2001 (1802)
Taz 1837 (1626)
LittleSkyBird 1716 (?)
Sorsha 1706 (1507)
Briar 1611 (1428)
Tokey 1575 (?)
DisneyChick 1574 (1356)
Aengus 1546 (1445)
Dis 1533 (1358)
Mint 1530 (1342)
Jedi 1492 (1395)
Kabachi 1472 (1284)

Not yet report for episode 10
Neno (1476)
Doc (?)

Somebody check for a pulse on Doc and Neno. ;)

heh, I have this funny feeling its alexis going home tonight @_@

Yeah what do I know i am steadily on my way to last place :rotfl:

Actually, I think the biggest threat tonight will be Jason. The girls have the power - I think they're all safe until the guys are gone... then they'll start devouring each other ;)

My dilemna is, I'm trying to decide if I should go with Jason anyways even knowing he's getting the boot.:scared: I scored BIG with Ozzy even with him leaving, so I might take the chance that I can do it again with Jason! :banana:

Ah... I know who my other 3 players are... just can't decide if I want to gamble with Jason or go with a "safe" player that probably won't get many name points... sigh...

Actually, I think the biggest threat tonight will be Jason. The girls have the power - I think they're all safe until the guys are gone... then they'll start devouring each other ;)

My dilemna is, I'm trying to decide if I should go with Jason anyways even knowing he's getting the boot.:scared: I scored BIG with Ozzy even with him leaving, so I might take the chance that I can do it again with Jason! :banana:

Ah... I know who my other 3 players are... just can't decide if I want to gamble with Jason or go with a "safe" player that probably won't get many name points... sigh...

Just wondering because I am not in your tribe, but who are your other three?

MAY 11 is the finale and reunion show

:rotfl: your wussification is so complete.... love the new avatar!

:rotfl2:

Oh my gosh! LOOOVE that new avatar!! Hmm... I want it!

ETA: Stolez it! ;)

I think James and Jason have the best chance of getting THE BOOT

Yup, and I have them both! I'm going for sheer name points this week! :thumbsup2

Just wondering because I am not in your tribe, but who are your other three?

Jason
James
Natalie
Parveti

Two "safes" and two very big "risks" :dance3:

Taking a HUGE gamble this week, but I think I'm pretty safe right now in doing so. But this is KrazyPete's and Taz's chance to close the gap significantly.

Choose wisely! ;)

heh, I have this funny feeling its alexis going home tonight @_@

Yeah what do I know i am steadily on my way to last place :rotfl:

You're trying to scare me, aren't you?

I think she's taking home the million.

Oh, I really hope so. She's annoying the you-know-what out of me this episode.

I thought it was funny on the ponderosa series (the new episode that came out today) when Ozzy is sitting there eating a smore saying "You Know, All The Cool Kids Are At Ponderosa"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter