The Survivor Thread: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites

1.jpg

0.jpg

I get no respect. :sad2:

Here's how the leaderboard finally ended up for this week. Where's Taz? I need someone to double check this for me. ;)

DIS/VMK Survivor Fantasy League Leaderboard (as of 3/22, previous week in parentheses)
Pink 1484 (1313)
Pete 1428 (1290)
Sorsha 1303 (1131)
Taz 1254 (1058)
Neno 1202 (1030)
Jedi 1177 (999)
LittleSkyBird 1156 (984)
Aengus 1153 (1015)
Briar 1142 (970)
Tokey 1138 (1088)
Dis 1085 (913)
DisneyChick 1084 (934)
Mint 1070 (946)
Doc 955 (817)
Kabachi 930 (807)

Man... slow down, everyone. I can't keep up.

Alright what's the strategy for this weeks show?

Survivor has been in the back of our minds, time to refresh our memories!

Alright what's the strategy for this weeks show?

Survivor has been in the back of our minds, time to refresh our memories!

My strategy? Hmmm... let's see...

My strategy is to have something really yummy for dinner - probably something on the grill - eat it and enjoy it, then get the dishes done, the kitchen cleaned up, and the kids into showers all BEFORE 7 PM. Shortly before 7 PM, I will change into some comfy "lounging" PJ's, put a movie on for the kids in their room and give them some popcorn (so they will stay put in there and not bug me every 5 minutes :rolleyes1 ), turn off the phones, make myself a big glass of iced sweet tea, turn off all the lights and retire to the couch with a big pile of comfy pillows. Finally, DH, DD13 and I will enjoy an uninterrupted hour of our favorite TV show and revel in the no-basketball-ish-ness of my Thursday night! :dance3:

Oh... you meant fantasy league strategy?? Ummmmm... I think I am leaving everything the way it is. :upsidedow

Oh boy... I haven't even so much as thought of Survivor thanks to this quest. I forgot it was still on the air. Thanks for the reminder.

Survivor? What is this Survivor you speak of?? :confused3

Hey Minnie Hat Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :princess:

My strategy? Hmmm... let's see...

My strategy is to have something really yummy for dinner - probably something on the grill - eat it and enjoy it, then get the dishes done, the kitchen cleaned up, and the kids into showers all BEFORE 7 PM. Shortly before 7 PM, I will change into some comfy "lounging" PJ's, put a movie on for the kids in their room and give them some popcorn (so they will stay put in there and not bug me every 5 minutes :rolleyes1 ), turn off the phones, make myself a big glass of iced sweet tea, turn off all the lights and retire to the couch with a big pile of comfy pillows. Finally, DH, DD13 and I will enjoy an uninterrupted hour of our favorite TV show and revel in the no-basketball-ish-ness of my Thursday night! :dance3:

Oh... you meant fantasy league strategy?? Ummmmm... I think I am leaving everything the way it is. :upsidedow

Tanya, that sounds so awesome! May I come over? :)

Survivor? What is this Survivor you speak of?? :confused3

Hey Minnie Hat Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :princess:

Tanya, that sounds so awesome! May I come over? :)

You betcha!
Hey everyone, Survivor party at my house on Thursday! party:
Some of you better start driving now, though... :moped:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest