The Producers, NYC

Viki

<font color="green">Mid-town Manhattan, anyone?</f
Woo-hoo, I just learned that two of our New Jersey friends just scored the four of us tickets to see a matinee of the Producers tomorrow, with a dinner at Sardees (sp?) afterwards. It's funny because Gwen and I just sent her parents, sister and BIL to see the show last weekend as our Xmas present to them. They had a blast; I'm looking forward to it. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's a great show - I saw it when it first opened! Have a great time!!

Thats great! Enjoy! Something I really want to see one day. Along with a few others. Unfortunately my budget will be spent on Madonna LoL.

I checked out the Color Purple - the tickets are way way too expensive!!!

Tony-NJ said:
Thats great! Enjoy! Something I really want to see one day. Along with a few others. Unfortunately my budget will be spent on Madonna LoL.

I checked out the Color Purple - the tickets are way way too expensive!!!

Yes, I saw a preview of the Color Purple on Oprah; it sounded wonderful!

Hey, guys, sorry I've been MIA for a few days, but I came back sick from NYC and it is Holy Week for this religious professional. A Blessed Holy Triduum and Passover for all who are observant.

Just wanted to say that the Producers was great fun and dinner at Sardi's post the production equally so. A good time was had by all. Now only if I could get well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter