The original POP Fridge Swap! Planning moved to another thread - link inside!

This is the first time I've used the Dis, so forgive me if I mess up. I will be at POP 4/22/07 and would be interested in the fridge if available. In the original post it shows open from the 24-27. Is this still the case? What do I need to do to get it if I can? Thanks for all the great info I've picked up here!:surfweb: :surfweb:

:confused3 :yay: we go to disney in 3 weeks we have our name down on your list for fridge swap but havent been contacted as to how we pick it up and where from :confused3

:confused3 :yay: we go to disney in 3 weeks we have our name down on your list for fridge swap but havent been contacted as to how we pick it up and where from :confused3

I just found this thread today, but I am going to be there right after you in April luvtinkerbell! I posted a message this morning and I am hoping to hear back, so I know how I can take advantage of this great idea :hippie: I am checking in on the 22nd of April, but I see the fridge is available (I think) when you check out on the 24th. So I could get it from the 24th to the 27th. That would work fine for me! :thumbsup2

Once I get absolute confirmation that things are on track (when I hear back from MickeyP) I'll be getting things organized and getting in touch with everyone.

I'll also update with all the requests I have had over the past week. The list on post one is the ONLY list I go by - thought that might help all of you looking for openings. That is the most updated list I have. I update that as I get people joining/dropping out and then go off of that. So that will always be the most current list. I just didn't want to add people to the list if something had happened and we lost the fridge.

Carrie- I haven't had the chance to read too many of the messages here, so I'm hoping to get some info that way when I do...but can you tell me what we pay for the fridge? And as far as the stickers I've read about, do you mail them to us? This seems like alot of work for you to keep up with this!

April 2007 Pop here I come! :yay:

Carrie,
I have just sent a PM to luvtinkerbell. I have been trying to track her down for months. So i have been in contact with the family in front and behind, notifying them of our schedules and where to find the fridge.

Will let you know how it goes

Hi, Carrie

Spoke w/ DH and we're definatley interested in the POP Frig Swap. We're going 5/23-6/01/2007. Hoping those dates are still available.

If I do get on the list, please let me know what I need to do.

Thanks.

Ok, as far as I know the fridge has still not been picked up. Last time it was dropped off in Luggage Services it was with the info "Donna MickeyP" - I pmed the next family, but I'm posting it here just in case someone on this list comes across the thread but not PMs.

:surfweb:

It sure has been quiet. There should have been two families now who should have had the fridge since newfy2000 cleaned it up and put it in a new home. I am hoping to hear that it is in the hands of the person before me, fmr8er, but honestly I am not counting on it

I hope I am wrong

:sad2:

:surfweb:

It sure has been quiet. There should have been two families now who should have had the fridge since newfy2000 cleaned it up and put it in a new home. I am hoping to hear that it is in the hands of the person before me, fmr8er, but honestly I am not counting on it

I hope I am wrong

:sad2:

The last person to confirm dropping the fridge back off at luggage services was "imamom22gr8kids" - she's the one that PMed me the info she left the fridge under. If worse comes to worse and no one has checked this thread or read my PMs, then you should be able to pick it up with that info (Donna MickeyP)

I hope, LOL. At this point I just have to keep my sense of humor about things and hope for the best.

If May 10-14 is still available I would love to get in on this. Please let me know what I need to do.

Thanks

Hopefully there will be a post before I go about the fridge, but if not I promise I will post when we get back on the 15th of April and let everybody know the status of the swap.

I really want to thank goofy26 for all she has done to keep this alive for as long as she has, and for all the 'tweeners' who have kept the fridge moving for almost a year

only 3 more sleeps....

I asked in an earlier post about the fridge swap during the open dates in April, but due to a conflict in my dds schedule, I had to change my reservations to a different month and resort. Keep up all the great work with the fridge swap!:cheer2:

Hi!
Totally new to all this - we'll be at Pop Century from May 9 - May 17th and could use the fridge in question for the 10th - 14th if it's still available! Thanks very much!!! Cheshire65

Would love to join in the swap if June 11-16 is available still. Please let me know, and let me know what I need to do, etc. Thanks for doing this!

Tina/ James/ Jordan

Hopefully there will be a post before I go about the fridge, but if not I promise I will post when we get back on the 15th of April and let everybody know the status of the swap.

I really want to thank goofy26 for all she has done to keep this alive for as long as she has, and for all the 'tweeners' who have kept the fridge moving for almost a year

only 3 more sleeps....

bumping it up so hawkaye19 can easily find it upon her return! Hope she is having a blast!! And hope she has the fridge! :yay:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest