The Official, "Yay Me" Thread.

Got my 7th Gold pin in Fireworks and a new high score.

95882NewHigh.jpg

Congratulations Coaster!! You Rock! :thumbsup2

Another new high for me tonight. Actually might be able to beat 6000 at some point.

95882New_03-13.jpg

Was also in an interesting game tonight with GoofyGeggy, SillyKid and another good player who were 1-2-3 after the first round with 1200+. At the end of the 2nd round I was in first place. All three had dropped out, Ended up winning the game. :rotfl2:

Another new high for me tonight. Actually might be able to beat 6000 at some point.

95882New_03-13.jpg

Was also in an interesting game tonight with GoofyGeggy, SillyKid and another good player who were 1-2-3 after the first round with 1200+. At the end of the 2nd round I was in first place. All three had dropped out, Ended up winning the game. :rotfl2:

Woot!! Don't you :love: when that happens. :rolleyes1 Congrats!!!

Hi everyone! :wizard:

I was just wondering I know when you win your first ten game of Fireworks Remixed you get a Gold Fireworks Pin; however, after that pin do you get additional pins for every ten game of Fireworks Remixed that you win? :confused3

Hi everyone! :wizard:

I was just wondering I know when you win your first ten game of Fireworks Remixed you get a Gold Fireworks Pin; however, after that pin do you get additional pins for every ten game of Fireworks Remixed that you win? :confused3

Yes, just like fireworks magic in the old game. :goodvibes

Naturally, just about everyone wants to share their excitement after obtaining something rare or achieving a personal best score at a mini game. This thread is good for exactly that; to share your excitement and uncontainable enthusiasm! lol. Share anything, anything at all that makes you as happy as a clam :goodvibes lol. (This also organizes those floating threads about individual "yay me"'s lol.) :wizard:

Yay me! I finally got a Dream Shirt!!:goodvibes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Dream the Impossible Dream and you just might get there.....

4454.jpg
silver.jpg

OMG, I actually got Silver! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

My poor doggy. I scared him so! :lmao:

Thanks to all of you who have given me tips, help, and advice. Bits of all of it helped!

I don't normally like to post something like this for myself, but I am so proud of myself for getting my 100th win and my tenth fireworks remixed gold pin!!! I know when this fireworks game first started I was disappointed and thought I'd never win a game let alone this many games especially since there are so many good fireworks players...and there are several great ones on DIS!

100thfireworkswincropped.jpg

I don't play JC unless it's for a quest, and for the past couple of days I've worked on getting my MonkeyRulz her magic before it disappears. So for her space magic I had to play JC. I never had any trouble reaching 30,000, but I guess I was out of practice. After coming close in two games, I tried something different in the third. I wasn't trying for a personal high score, but I happened to end up with my highest score ever. Yay. :goodvibes

42076_30March2007.jpg

I don't normally like to post something like this for myself, but I am so proud of myself for getting my 100th win and my tenth fireworks remixed gold pin!!! I know when this fireworks game first started I was disappointed and thought I'd never win a game let alone this many games especially since there are so many good fireworks players...and there are several great ones on DIS!

Woot! Congrats!! I felt the same way about the new fireworks. Helps if you play LOTS! :)

Woot! Congrats everyone! :goodvibes

Guess what I just finally got?

Woot! Now, with some more practice, maybe I can eventually get up to that 63K. :goodvibes

I also need to start practicing more on fireworks. I've yet to even get one Bronze pin. :(

Congrats to you on your Jungle Cruise score! That game is just so boring to me...you deserve a lot just for playing it. :goodvibes

I've yet to even get on Bronze pin. :(

Nice VMK speak by the way. Don't you hate it when that happens? :hug: :rotfl:

Congrats to you on your Jungle Cruise score! That game is just so boring to me...you deserve a lot just for playing it. :goodvibes

Nice VMK speak by the way. Don't you hate it when that happens? :hug: :rotfl:

Oops! :rotfl:

The game does get boring, but the credits are good! :goodvibes

I don't play JC unless it's for a quest, and for the past couple of days I've worked on getting my MonkeyRulz her magic before it disappears. So for her space magic I had to play JC. I never had any trouble reaching 30,000, but I guess I was out of practice. After coming close in two games, I tried something different in the third. I wasn't trying for a personal high score, but I happened to end up with my highest score ever. Yay. :goodvibes [/IMG]

Yeah!!! Congrats on your high score!!!!!

Woot! Now, with some more practice, maybe I can eventually get up to that 63K. :goodvibes

Wow your score is awesome!!! Congratulations!!! I am no where close to that and can only get the minimum credits so I don't spend much time doing it. How do you do so well? I guess I'll stick with fireworks for now.

Yeah!!! Congrats on your high score!!!!!

Wow your score is awesome!!! Congratulations!!! I am no where close to that and can only get the minimum credits so I don't spend much time doing it. How do you do so well? I guess I'll stick with fireworks for now.

Thanks. I do so well because I've played it a lot! I've pretty much memorized when and where the animals pop up. And for some, I've figured out how to get the "Awesome" score.
It's really nothing but memorization of the pattern. :)

Congrats on the Jungle Cruise Score! :)

I just joined VMK today, so I was really pleased when I got second place in the Castle Fireworks game.

Woot at 12:10 EST I joined the green car club! Yay me!
Thanks to everyone that gave me the encouragement to hang in there with the fireworks part!

So, be warned stay off the sidewalks, Happy has a new car!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter