*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

OMG - I LOVE packing. Love, love, love it.

Same!! The guest bedroom has become the staging area—clothes that won't be worn until the trip, toiletries, "only in Disney" items...I cannot wait until my designated packing day to pop on a Disney movie and spend hours packing away! Just need to decide what movie that'll be! And in honor of F&WF, champagne will also be consumed during the movie/packing experience.

Same!! The guest bedroom has become the staging area—clothes that won't be worn until the trip, toiletries, "only in Disney" items...I cannot wait until my designated packing day to pop on a Disney movie and spend hours packing away! Just need to decide what movie that'll be! And in honor of F&WF, champagne will also be consumed during the movie/packing experience.

That sounds like such a fun way to pack! I usually have tubs of stuff, but this is an adults-only trip, so my packing is SO different! We have a trip for DH's work between now and then, so I can't actually pack anything of substance until after that. It seems like so far away, but I know the time will FLY after we get back from that trip. I have a box of stuff under my desk in my room - ponchos, battery operated fan, etc. ready to go. I have to do all the prep for my Mom to stay here with the kids, so that's actually more difficult to think through than packing for Disney!

You've got style! I vote something fun - Lion King = too heavy. Beauty and the Beast has THE SONG for travel but also heavy. What about Frozen? Little drama but mostly happy. I don't have a skull or bones! LOL I thought he said 'phones' which was wayyyyy funnier to me

Hi! New to the dis boards - we are coming 9/23-9/30. Dvc members staying at poly myself, Dh, and DD (age 2) we are doing MNSSHP on 9/28 for the first time and hoping to participate in moonlight magic at Hollywood Studios- we did MM at Mk this January and it was incredible!

That sounds like such a fun way to pack! I usually have tubs of stuff, but this is an adults-only trip, so my packing is SO different! We have a trip for DH's work between now and then, so I can't actually pack anything of substance until after that. It seems like so far away, but I know the time will FLY after we get back from that trip. I have a box of stuff under my desk in my room - ponchos, battery operated fan, etc. ready to go. I have to do all the prep for my Mom to stay here with the kids, so that's actually more difficult to think through than packing for Disney!

Our trip is sans kids too but I still somehow manage to pack close to 50 pounds in one suitcase for one night! Good luck prepping for your babysitter!!

You've got style! I vote something fun - Lion King = too heavy. Beauty and the Beast has THE SONG for travel but also heavy. What about Frozen? Little drama but mostly happy. I don't have a skull or bones! LOL I thought he said 'phones' which was wayyyyy funnier to me

Definitely something on the lighter side!! Was leaning toward Toy Story in honor of the new land...Frozen also a major contender but I work from home and listen to D Park Radio all day and they play Let It Go about three times in the span of 8 hours and I’m a little Frozened out!

Hello fellow Dis-ers! Finally back on the boards after another lengthy hiatus and it feels good to be "home!"

DW and I will be going 9/13 - 9/19 for our one year wedding anniversary. Our last trip to WDW was back in December 2015, so it has been far too long! Magic Bands came in the mail yesterday, so it's officially starting to feel real! We're attending MNSSHP on 9/18 which DW really had to work to sell me on. I love MVMCP but have never really been a Halloween fan. We watched a couple of the videos that came out on YouTube last night after the first party of 2018, and I am getting a little more excited for it (that price is hard to swallow, though!)

We're only supposed to be in EPCOT for 2 days of our trip, but I'm thinking of just scanning in and leaving around closing time just so we can get that cutting board!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter