The OFFICIAL December 2014 - Christmas Magic

DH and I were there the 5th through the 10th. It was the first time we have been there in December. We absolutely loved it! Loved the Osbourne lights, the Candlelight processional and MVMCP! We also loved the Jingle Cruise. We went on it 3 different times, and had great skippers every time, which was wonderful, because the skippers really make or break that ride. We also loved going to the different resorts to look at the decorations. I do not like gingerbread, but my DH loves it, so he ate A LOT of gingerbread this trip. We've decided that December is our new time to go every year! :):goodvibes
The crowds were just a tiny bit bigger than we expected, but still low!

Hey, calling all Ohio State Fans, where are you watching the game Jan. 1? We watched a game at ESPN before but would love to be where our fellow Buckeyes are!

Hi All

BDLsgal and I got back from the World last Wednesday, but we decided to to take Thru & Fri off to catch up and decompress (and maybe plan another trip ;) ). Now I know I neglected my PTR this time around, but when I make it my TR, I will have lots to tell. Like, going to 2 MVMCP's. Taking in the Osbourne Lights Dessert Party. The 1st time in 30yrs that we have been to Hoop Dee Doo. And, of course, drinking around the world. All this and more magical stuff to report.

Also, I just looked at out photo pass page. I love how they can do mini-videos. A very cool feature.

Hi All

BDLsgal and I got back from the World last Wednesday, but we decided to to take Thru & Fri off to catch up and decompress (and maybe plan another trip ;) ). Now I know I neglected my PTR this time around, but when I make it my TR, I will have lots to tell. Like, going to 2 MVMCP's. Taking in the Osbourne Lights Dessert Party. The 1st time in 30yrs that we have been to Hoop Dee Doo. And, of course, drinking around the world. All this and more magical stuff to report.

Also, I just looked at out photo pass page. I love how they can do mini-videos. A very cool feature.

Be sure to link us your TR!

I just wanted to say....I returned home yesterday and had an amazing Christmas vacation! :banana: I hope everyone else had a great vacation as well. :goodvibes

My husband and I have been to WDW during every month except November now. We always wanted to go to see the Christmas decorations and shows, and we are so glad we did. We've decided that December will be our new time to go every year!:goodvibes

Pheeeeewwwww.....

We finished editing, bordering and stickering our photopass pics last weekend. Will post some up here once we get them up on photobucket. With all of the editing, it's really easy to turn 312 original pics to 475 pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter