The New Misfit Island Resort, make your reservation today!

well i fugured i'd get it since the "resort manager" is my boyfriend..but u can have it, i want my villa! lol

hey i sent you the siggy did u get it?

i got one siggy...thought you were sending a second one...lol

Everyone should know this about the Misfit Island Resort. While the pool has a swim up bar, and plenty of cushioned lounge chairs some under umbrellas and some not.

The room aren't more than two cots under a hammered tin roof supported by four bamboo poles. Mesqutos netting is included for the wet season.

Minjo.....
Thank you so much for that post. The littlest things seem to brighten up my day.

The resort seems to be falling apart around here. Is there a manager I could speak with? I see some unsatisfied customers. :cutie:

Minjo.....
Thank you so much for that post. The littlest things seem to brighten up my day.

The resort seems to be falling apart around here. Is there a manager I could speak with? I see some unsatisfied customers. :cutie:

Any time Row - little things can brighten your day or you can just breakdown and cry. Know that it is ok to cry.

I think the manager is out - something about misfit island or something....

I was promised a penthouse...and I want the penthouse with cabana boy. I paid for it - wait...no I didn't... I won it :)

i got one siggy...thought you were sending a second one...lol

ooooooo that is right!.. haha! oh i gotta alot work to do then! ok i will have it in a moment, i have another one i am working on for someone else also :rotfl:

Everyone should know this about the Misfit Island Resort. While the pool has a swim up bar, and plenty of cushioned lounge chairs some under umbrellas and some not.

The room aren't more than two cots under a hammered tin roof supported by four bamboo poles. Mesqutos netting is included for the wet season.

what????? that is what we get?? where is my spanish meditranian villa .. i ordered a villa...

Minjo.....

matt is the resort manager!

ok so i did this photo for a card, but i am having a hard time trying to think of what to put inside, like what do i put? should i just leave it blank?

and i got it matt, brenner breakfast dinner..like lunch an dinner is linner

Minjo.....

Row, your cot is in hut #7, if you would preffer I can call your hut a cabanna that is fine.

I think you are confused. Each cluster of 6 huts is known as a Villa.
:lmao:

if you have the second one designed...i would like to see it :) Thanks

IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Purple and black and pink roses got it!

so what is the penthouse (i was promised one - i have the reservations somewhere - i know i do).....:rotfl:

umm i figured since i personaly know the resort manager id get a big big room!:banana:

Oh I get a hut!
It better be big enough for two!!!!
I also need a flight in from Vegas to where our resort is at ASAP!
I think I won that for being the youngest one in here. :laughing:

I did breakdown and cry this morning and this afternoon and today after school. I realized everyone understood because we are all feeling the same way and it doesnt make me look any tougher to sit there and hide my feelings. Hearing his name over the PA system made it a reality, thats when it hurt the most. I just took a long relaxing shower. It felt great to just let all my feelings wash away. Now I have a beautiful angel watching over me. :angel:

so what is the penthouse (i was promised one - i have the reservations somewhere - i know i do).....:rotfl:

Unfortunately the reservation system is down and we are unable to retrieve your reservation at this time. :confused3

Oh I get a hut!
It better be big enough for two!!!!
I also need a flight in from Vegas to where our resort is at ASAP!
I think I won that for being the youngest one in here. :laughing:

Trevor can visit the island any time he would like.

Did you ever watch the Bachelor?

mindy how pink do u want the roses???

speaking or roses,, good news, i know what bouqet i want.. i saw it today, orchids and plumeria's!!!

so i got his stuff called

"john frieda collection, luminous color glaze. color glosser and shine booster" in brunnette, i have used the red before when i had red hair and loved it! it kidna does dye ur hair a bit, so i am super excited to use this stuff tonight on my hair cause i got some spots that look a little "dusted" with my greys ..but also this will spruce up my new brown hair!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter