The New Misfit Island Resort, make your reservation today!

Anyone have any special plans tonight? I don't just the usual, hit the gym with DH and then dinner and then IDOL AND SURVIVOR!!! :happytv:

The sun is still shining brightly here in San Diego … I love it!!! :sunny:

What? Now taking credit for me devices! ;)

I made it, and you posted it! So it was a team effort! :love2:

Anyone have any special plans tonight? I don't just the usual, hit the gym with DH and then dinner and then IDOL AND SURVIVOR!!! :happytv:

No plans tonight, I gotta make a signature for a dis member! Other then that nothing as it is wednesday, tomorrow is my fun day, I will be going to DLR tomorrow!
:cloud9:

I used to be into Survivor but haven't watched in a long time. It's not enough about surviving and more about plotting and trying to win games that are sometimes really dumb.

I have watched the first couple Mr. Sunshines, nothing great but new and so far different. But tv on Wednesday is pretty pitiful.

My day had a ton of speedbumps. I made it through somehow.
I dont want to believe he's gone. I thought maybe someone was playing a joke, then they announced it over the PA system and it hit me......he is really gone. Everyone wore black today and tomorrow we are all wearing white. My english teacher told me to write a poem about him. Then asked me how his death related to the book the grapes of wrath. A ton of people asked me if I was okay. Usually I have a smile on my face no matter what. Today I forced the smile.

I need closure to what really happened.
Suicide will never leave me closure, health issues I can handle alot easier.
Prayers to it being natural causes.

I dont want to believe he's gone. I thought maybe someone was playing a joke, then they announced it over the PA system and it hit me......he is really gone. Everyone wore black today and tomorrow we are all wearing white. My english teacher told me to write a poem about him. Then asked me how his death related to the book the grapes of wrath. A ton of people asked me if I was okay. Usually I have a smile on my face no matter what. Today I forced the smile.

Remember, focus on three fun things you did together.

Just remember row, that heaven is a great place, and your friend is looking down on you and watching over you. He is now your gaurdian angel and so his spirit and soul will always be with you.

OMG, Row, did your friend commit suicide? You are very young and I am old and BOTH of us are together in not understanding suicide at all. So sad, just so horribly sad. :sad1:

We dont know what happened yet. Waiting for results. His mom and brother came home to him yesterday laying peacefully on his bed. His dad died just a month ago.
So natural causes or suicide.

I keep trying to think of the good memories. Ive come up with a ton.

Im just going in spirts. Crying a little, happy memories, crying, happy memories. This is the third death in one month from our school. Everyone is just a complete mess.

Heaven is just a safer place than here. No drama, no pain and now he can be safe with his daddy in paradise. Someday we will all be there. Some just a little sooner than others. :littleangel:

I keep trying to think of the good memories. Ive come up with a ton.

Im just going in spirts. Crying a little, happy memories, crying, happy memories. This is the third death in one month from our school. Everyone is just a complete mess.

I imagine it will be tough for a while before it gets better. Stay close to your friends and heal together.

Hey there Matt. I just uploaded "The Magic, The Memories, and You!" on youtube awhile ago and how do u like it? I got a front row spot for the show and it turned out good.

"The Magic, The Memories, and You!"

Hey Sara, how is the weather in LA? At least it is nice up here in Sacramento. Thx for another great time at DL last weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter