the name game

well iguess scince every body is stumped i will give a new clue

"im a nany i liVE IN LONDON i like to sing happy song and i always tell my kids just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicin go down" who am I ?

Mary Poppins!
ummmmmmmm.......
Okay, "I am evil, and want to take over the seven seas", who am i?

ursella!!!
"I love to wear yellow old chap! my book of drawings was stolen by monkeys!!! I live in a tree."

jane!!!
"i am one walts first creations i have round ears, have my own club and is loved by many people. as walt used to say "it all stared from me" a little mouse" who am I?

since im so board i will answer again.
mickey mouse!!
" i am one of the first disney princess. i am the fraiest of them all. and i used to live with seven little men" who am i?

Snow White!! She is a disneys princess, she has a bad attitude. She is not very fond of Wendy, Can you guess who I am? :Pinkbounc :bounce:

TinkerBelle!!! shes a princess?
"I live on the street, i have a monkey, and i fell in love with someone who takes my hand and trusts me" who am i?

Alladin! lol
"I dont stay in one town for long..cuz people think me and my best friend are weird..but then we found a nice lady to take us in..now we live in a lighthouse"

pete and his dragon ( correct me if im wrong)
"i am one of the villians. i have one hand and i live in neverland.ps. i hate peter pan" who am i?

Captain Hook

I'm small, I'm green and I work in a big factory with my best buddy. He is alot bigger than I.

all i can think of is Mike from Monsters Inc. (im prob wrong)
"im a dog, im brown and i hate lusifer." who am i?

bruno!! thatwas a tough one
"i'm a cowboy. i live in a house with a kid named andy. andy loved me until a stupid space ranger came and stoll my spotlight." who am I?

Cruella De Ville?

I ran away from home when my dad was killed and now live with 2 critters in the jungle who's favourite phrase means "no worries"

simba!:D

"now that we've grown up, my best friend is my enemy and he tried to kill me when his owner sent him to hunt me down. who am i?"

oh from the fox and the hound... dang, I dont know, I've never been able to watch that, it makes me cry too much!

Pooh bear! aka winnie the pooh

hmm, I refuse to admit to falling in love with a hero who used to be a zero.

Megera! from hercules!~the blonde lady in Gotta Kick it Up sounds like her lot.
"im green, I fly & im tiny and my best friends a human." who am i?

PS. the answer to PoohDiddys is Woody, not Jessie! :)

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest

Top Bottom