The Keys to the Kingdom Tour

I went on this tour a few years before Covid, probably 2018. My husband and I booked it about 2 weeks before our reservation. I think a lot depends on the tour guide. We had a young man who loved disney, even got teary eyed at times, and was very knowledgeable and fun to be with. We wore headsets and if someone who has not paid for this but butts in will be told in a nice way to move along. We ate at Columbia Harbor House and the food was excellent, with seating on the 2nd floor. We got a commerative pin at the end of the tour. It was well worth the money for us. I hope disney hasn't downsized the tour or decreased the information. I would gladly do it again. One thing to remember is that you have to do a lot of walking with very little sitting down time, so if that is a problem you might want to reconsider.

So the lunch is at Columbia Harbour House now instead of Pecos Bill’s? Can you advise what the food choices were? Taking this tour in May.
We just did the tour in early March. The lunch choices were all seafood except for chicken fingers or an uncrustable. I don't eat seafood, so chicken fingers it was for me. It was ready when we go there, with a name tag at the table, we sat with another couple on the tour. I had the chicken, fries a bottle of diet coke and a cupcake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter