The Great Post Wasters Revival of 2013

lol Okay ;)

I know, I'm amazing. I think I'm the only thirteen year old in the school who has never had makeup :D

lol Okay ;)

I know, I'm amazing. I think I'm the only thirteen year old in the school who has never had makeup :D

Nice. I have makeup, most of my friends wear a lot of black makeup on their eyes. I don't wear half as much as them. I'm just like o_O

Nice. I have makeup, most of my friends wear a lot of black makeup on their eyes. I don't wear half as much as them. I'm just like o_O
My friends where eyeliner and blush and eyeshadow, and I'm also just o_O

The only 'makeup' I've ever put on is chapstick with a pink tint on it... :D

lol Okay ;)

Haha don't worry I'm 16 and I usually only wear mascara and rarley foundation and blush. Some girls do wear WAY too much up and then look like clowns.:clown: If you worry about boys, my friend is the same way and we have plenty of guys liking us. I might try eyeliner this year just for the fact it makes your eyes pop and my eyes are my best feature. Don't rush makeup. Honestly it's a pain. :goodvibes

Haha don't worry I'm 16 and I usually only wear mascara and sometimes foundation and blush. Some girls do wear WAY too much up and then look like clowns.:clown: If you worry about boys, my friend is the same way and we have plenty of guys liking us. I might try eyeliner this year just for the fact it makes your eyes pop and my eyes are my best feature. Don't rush makeup. Honestly it's a pain. :goodvibes
lol I don't even want makeup, it just seems... bleh.

And I'm not very worried about guys, my crush does not need to know at all... I think there's a song called Heart Attack that describes that ...to Google...

"You make me glow, but I cover up
Wont let it show, so Im

Puttin my defences up
Cause I dont wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think Id have a heart attack"

lol I don't even want makeup, it just seems... bleh.

And I'm not very worried about guys, my crush does not need to know at all... I think there's a song called Heart Attack that describes that ...to Google...

"You make me glow, but I cover up
Wont let it show, so Im

Puttin my defences up
Cause I dont wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think Id have a heart attack"

Aw I'm sorry. I have major trust issues due to divorce junk so I feel you. I almost had a boyfriend last May but I didn't work out. It was scary but I think when you find the right person it's worth the risk of heartache. Really goes for anything in life. Sorry I sound like a preacher now XD

Lol Don't be sorry, for me or your post XD It's just that when I really started havin feelings, he revealed he had a girlfriend and that was just... worst day ever (okay exaggeration).

And I have social anxiety, so :confused3:

Lol Don't be sorry, for me or your post XD It's just that when I really started havin feelings, he revealed he had a girlfriend and that was just... worst day ever (okay exaggeration).

And I have social anxiety, so :confused3:

Yikes. I could write a book about all the pain of guys haha.

Yikes. I could write a book about all the pain of guys haha.
I know, right? Then I'm too embarrassed to tell my friends, who are always pestering me about my purple sparkle (which is apparently what they call their crushes, not sure what the story is behind that), and they told me their purple sparkles, which just makes me feel bad because they trust me and I'm not trusting them and *sigh* I gotta take a breather, I typed that in like less than thirty seconds :laughing:

Cinderella8 said:
I know, right? Then I'm too embarrassed to tell my friends, who are always pestering me about my purple sparkle (which is apparently what they call their crushes, not sure what the story is behind that), and they told me their purple sparkles, which just makes me feel bad because they trust me and I'm not trusting them and *sigh* I gotta take a breather, I typed that in like less than thirty seconds :laughing:

Yeah I hate when friends don't want to listen. PM me anytime you want to talk about guy crushes or problems. :)

Yeah I hate when friends don't want to listen. PM me anytime you want to talk about guy crushes or problems. :)

My friends probably get annoyed when I flip about guys. I always fail at them. You can talk to me too, I've probably been there, lol.

Doodle98 said:
My friends probably get annoyed when I flip about guys. I always fail at them. You can talk to me too, I've probably been there, lol.

Okay cool.

I shouldn't have drunk a can of pepsi. I am not going to be able to fall asleep.

I absolutely love my new text tone on my phone.

It's the Kimmunicator ring. The beep thing.

I'm such a nerd. But it's amazing.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest

Top Bottom