The GH Official Thread Part 3

Didn't Sam and Alexis hate each other before they found out they were mother and daughter?

Yes- and it took a while for them to get along once they found our they were mother and daughter.

Dante will leave to be deprogrammed, then come back as a recast if DZ doesn’t want to return on a regular basis . Just my prediction...

I hope so! I think Dante's character is important in the show!

Come on Dante, could you be any more vague with Lulu? "I'm not the same man. I need to go away. I can't be here with you." How about, "Lulu, I've been having these horrible nightmares. Today at the Metro Court, I grabbed a knife when I heard a loud noise. Something happened to me in Turkey. I think I might have been brainwashed. I need to get help from professionals who know how to deal with it. I talked to Anna and she arranged for the WSB to send me to a very specialized rehab center. It's the only way for me to heal so I can come back to you and the kids." Lulu would be sad, but at least she would understand exactly what's going on. This vague explanation is just ridiculous!

Just read Michelle Stanford (Nina) is leaving GH and going back to Y&R. Not sure when she is leaving or if her character will be replaced.

Just read Michelle Stanford (Nina) is leaving GH and going back to Y&R. Not sure when she is leaving or if her character will be replaced.

They have so much that can be done with her character. Her marriage to Valentin, who's her real daughter, etc. I hope they recast the character- but they probably won't. They are supposed to recast Valerie Spencer. And I'm hoping they bring back Dante someday- and recast if necessary.

There was just a hilarious back and forth. Nora Buchanan said she was from Llanview and then Margaux Dawson said she was more of a Pine Valley person.

It was great!! I used to watch OLTL- loved Nora and Bo! If only they could get him on GH and keep Nora around!

I just read that Nina will be recast, but I'm not sure how reliable the source is. I hope they keep the character around because she has so much going on right now. I can't wait for Valentin's entire life to blow up in his face and he ends up bitter and alone!

Valerie is being recast because the original actress is going off to do some other show.

It's so much fun seeing all the older cast members, like Denise Alexander. I remember her as Susan Martin on Days of Our Lives. I just wish Jackie Zeman hadn't had so much plastic surgery on her face. She doesn't look good. I loved the old show when Laura and Scotty were in love and then Luke came along. Scotty was the perfect boyfriend back then. How he turned out so weird is odd.

It's so much fun seeing all the older cast members, like Denise Alexander. I remember her as Susan Martin on Days of Our Lives. I just wish Jackie Zeman hadn't had so much plastic surgery on her face. She doesn't look good. I loved the old show when Laura and Scotty were in love and then Luke came along. Scotty was the perfect boyfriend back then. How he turned out so weird is odd.

Deb- I love your posts! I read them at work and get a sneak peek at today's episode!! Thanks!! :)

I thought it was Leslie I spyed on the coming attractions yesterday! I remember the good ol' days so well!! Jessie Brewer, Audrey, Steve, Jeff Webber.... I agree about Jackie Zeman. She would be so much prettier without all that plastic! :thumbsup2

Funny. I kept wondering whether she'd be offended as a scientologist by the Dawn of Day storyline... so much is obviously lifted from there. And these scientologists take very seriously a duty to "disconnect" from anyone/anything that puts down scientology...

I didn't even know Y&R was still on.

What happened with the DNA results Maxie and Peter ran? I totally missed what happened
Implication is that Valentin intercepted the results and modified them. He overheard the whole exchange at GH with Brad when the test was being ordered.

Funny. I kept wondering whether she'd be offended as a scientologist by the Dawn of Day storyline... so much is obviously lifted from there. And these scientologists take very seriously a duty to "disconnect" from anyone/anything that puts down scientology...

I didn't even know Y&R was still on.

Implication is that Valentin intercepted the results and modified them. He overheard the whole exchange at GH with Brad when the test was being ordered.

I thought we saw Obrecht at the lab when they were talking to Brad. I know Valentine knew, but for some reason I thought Obrecht was the one that intercepted.

I thought we saw Obrecht at the lab when they were talking to Brad. I know Valentine knew, but for some reason I thought Obrecht was the one that intercepted.
Could well be... all this nonsense has blended together for me... implication is still that Valentin somehow intercepted -- whether via Obrecht or not -- which is why he wasn't the least bit concerned when it was revealed that a NEW DNA test was done.

Valentin definitely overheard Maxie and Peter talking LOUDLY in a restaurant about their plan right after she pulled a hair out of Sasha's head, for goodness sake! SO maybe he tasked Obrecht with intercepting. I honestly don't care at this point -- so boring and ridiculous, this now rates my ongoing fast-forward until the storyline ends. :D

I've been wondering lately if Robin will make a brief appearance at some point to give her support to Jocelyn, since it seems they have a common experience (Robyn-Stone, Joselyn-Oscar). Anyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter