The GH Official Thread Part 3

I like today's scene with Ava and Lucky Laura, lol.

Seriously I want Ava to be the one to finally do Ryan in, cause we know he still out there.

His last air date is Mar 22

www.tvinsider.com

I wonder if they will send him back to become a priest or something like that.

Ok so at the end today it could be Griffin with Kevin.

But I want it to be Ryan take off Kevin hospital band and assume his identity again then end of next week have Ava do him in, maybe save Laura or Felicia. Maybe somehow see she can be good.

Yeah I was assuming Griffin was the one who punched Kevin at the end. I wonder how they can write Griffin's exit so fast though. Is he going punch Kevin and think he killed him and just runs off or will the character be recast.

The article doesn't really say how he is leaving but that the door is being left open for him to perhaps return. Of course it could be a different actor. Hope he does pop in at some later date - it's always fun to see an original come back.

He wrote his resignation letter (or should we say Lucas wrote it for him, his hand was injured) to Monica today and walked out. It must have been very tiring to play his character all these months. He was totally miserable without Kiki.

While I like Laura with Kevin, I wouldn’t mind at all if she met a gorgeous new man who would sweep her off her feet.

We didn't get yesterday's show here on the west coast. The whole hour was taken up with news about the Mueller report. I'll have to watch it sometime weekend On Demand.

I really hope Kevin and Ava don't end up together. I like him with Laura. Ryan will definitely be turning up sometime soon and someone will take him out for good.

It seems like they've run out of stories for Griffin. He's no longer with Ava, and Kiki is dead. Now he's just an angry, sullen doctor. I was thinking it would be a good time for Shiloh to lure him into DOD since he's so vulnerable, but Griffin is too smart for that. Probably better that he leaves the show for now.

So a question: I thought Chet was hired by Sonny to run the gym a few months back. They've never shown him working in the gym, and suddenly he's tending bar at the Floating Rib. Is he working two jobs? Or more likely did the writers decide they wanted to use him more? They show people hanging out at the Floating Rib more than the gym, so maybe they thought the character would be better utilized working there. Do they think the viewers don't notice these things?

So a question: I thought Chet was hired by Sonny to run the gym a few months back. They've never shown him working in the gym, and suddenly he's tending bar at the Floating Rib. Is he working two jobs? Or more likely did the writers decide they wanted to use him more? They show people hanging out at the Floating Rib more than the gym, so maybe they thought the character would be better utilized working there. Do they think the viewers don't notice these things?

That's right! I do like him- hope they keep him. But not for Maxie's new love!

I think it’s either brainwashing or PTS. I’m curious about the scars on his back.... was Dante tortured?

I think it’s either brainwashing or PTS. I’m curious about the scars on his back.... was Dante tortured?

Yeah- he said he was locked up in the same cell Sonny was in. Then he said he had to prove himself - so he must have done horrific things to do so and stop getting tortured. I'm hoping Dante stays on the show- not sure if he's just back for a short time.

Go Jason!! Shiloh is just soooo creepy!! Wonder if Sam will really start to believe Shiloh and get into the cult for real??? She and Kristina will need to be rescued!!

Whoever said that Willow is probably Nina's daughter, I 100% agree after this episode. The loathing Nina has for her will make perfect soap opera material if she turns out to be her daughter. Didn't Sam and Alexis hate each other before they found out they were mother and daughter?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter