The Face Off (paint on) Nemesis Challenge 3

Biergarten Bum is now interviewing for a support group to back him in this adventure
By joining in on his support team it will get you onto the Biergarten Bums team. It may even land you a free beer or two during marathon weekend. This support group should be of members that are willing to go that extra distance and do what ever it takes to help the Biergarten Bum accomplish his mission.
Also now that Randall has gone for the kill.. I will also do something to step up my incentive to run. Just seeing Randall in face paint is no good enough for me !!! I am going to up my game and I will be running for charity !! I will be running and raising money for Give Kids The World !!!!
So pick who you will Randall I will have already won before I even start !!!!

I did miss running the full marathon this year...

Hold on.......you missed running a 26 miles????:confused3 You re as crazy as they said.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

::yes::

Need to make sure I can make it next year, as it wasn't in the plans, but there's not much more incentive than seeing Carl with a huge girly butterfly painted on his face... :thumbsup2

That's short for......I'll run as long as Carl doesn't Nancy Kerrigan my knee.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Biergarten Bum is now interviewing for a support group to back him in this adventure
By joining in on his support team it will get you onto the Biergarten Bums team. It may even land you a free beer or two during marathon weekend. This support group should be of members that are willing to go that extra distance and do what ever it takes to help the Biergarten Bum accomplish his mission.
Also now that Randall has gone for the kill.. I will also do something to step up my incentive to run. Just seeing Randall in face paint is no good enough for me !!! I am going to up my game and I will be running for charity !! I will be running and raising money for Give Kids The World !!!!

Unfortunately as part of Team Sparrow I am prevented from switching teams under the threat of mutiny and some serious plank walking.pirate: I can however donate a portion of my plunder to a worthy cause. Aaaarrrrggghhhhh!

I see Randall you went right for the juggler. Thats ok I never did say you had to play fair. So It is on !!! Not only did you go for my trainer but you went with the big runners as back up.... I cant be to Happy about Paul turning on me like this.But hell the better the runner you pick the better the time I get spotted. So could cost ya !! should have picked a beer drinker.Oh wait you did.
Well no matter which one runs for you. I will arise to the challenge!! I am researching a support group as we speak !! they will have my back and support me the whole way!! with their support I will pull this off !!! and you will be painted !

Don't make me out as the bad guy here, Carl. You have called me out twice in two years. Last year cost me a a hip and many months of pain. You said I could get someone to run for me and i did, not my fault they are the Best!!!

And why shouldn't ...

"Team Rolling Thunder, There's Beer At the End!"

... have the Best!!! :thumbsup2 <--- Not a Thumb!

P.S. Nice job upping the stakes with running for GKTW!

Don't make me out as the bad guy here, Carl. You have called me out twice in two years. Last year cost me a a hip and many months of pain. You said I could get someone to run for me and i did, not my fault they are the Best!!!

And why shouldn't ...

Team Rolling Thunder!

Wow it's really heating up...

I kinda like the GKTW hook... :thumbsup2

But Going for Paul... Rolling Thunder is really playing hard ball.

Good luck men!!!

Interesting. Team Sparrow will be happy to watch from the couch. I was thinking Randall would have gone with pirate:princess: Crash.

And why shouldn't ...

Team Rolling Thunder!

Team Rolling Thunder. I like it. :thumbsup2

Heading out tomorrow to pick out a new pair of shoes to train in. :)

Randall, have you started to think about what design you want to have Carl get on his face? They have some very nice options...

Team Rolling Thunder. I like it. :thumbsup2

Heading out tomorrow to pick out a new pair of shoes to train in. :)

Randall, have you started to think about what design you want to have Carl get on his face? They have some very nice options...

Hummm, I wonder if there is a web site to see what they have...:rolleyes1

And why shouldn't ...

Team Rolling Thunder!

Im Loving the team name here!!!

Well since Randal already has his team name picked out. I will be taking suggestions for a team name. Which ever name gets picked that person will win 1 free dole whip.

Well since Randal already has his team name picked out. I will be taking suggestions for a team name. Which ever name gets picked that person will win 1 free dole whip.

Since I now get all of my advice from Carl :worship: I will have to join his team, but I will not be running the full this year, just the half for me. He also had me at the possibility of free beer.

Since I now get all of my advice from Carl :worship: I will have to join his team, but I will not be running the full this year, just the half for me. He also had me at the possibility of free beer.

I am with Travis by supporting Carl! :thumbsup2 I really really really like the Team name of Randall's Team....and I struggled....but I had to be loyal to my team mate from last year...However, also like Travis...I will only be doing the half!!! It nearly killed me I think the full would finish me off! :lmao:

I am with Travis by supporting Carl! :thumbsup2 I really really really like the Team name of Randall's Team....and I struggled....but I had to be loyal to my team mate from last year...However, also like Travis...I will only be doing the half!!! It nearly killed me I think the full would finish me off! :lmao:

Ok, that's 2 for team whatever. :rotfl2:

Why didn't I know this was going on? Guess I need to check the DIS Dad sub forums more often. This explains the 'need' to run the full this year. :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter