The Face Off (paint on) Nemesis Challenge 3

DisneyDadC

Dis Dad Member #187 Keep calm and Dole Whip
OK guys hold onto your seats. I am done playing games. I am dropping the gloves and dropping the challenge !!! We have had the nemesis challenge1, we have had the nemesis challenge 2. Well now its time for the Nemesis Challenge 3!!!. I am here by dropping the challenge to my nemesis !!
I am challenging YOU Randall to a face painting showdown !! I know I know, well you cant run. Heres the deal. You will be allowed to pick a runner to run in your place. He is only running for you and will not take any other actions in this challenge.The challenge is between me and you though!! Depending on who the runner you choose ,I will be spotted an fair amount of time to be decided.If you choose not to have a runner run for you we will set a goal time (to be decided) that I must beat.
The loser of this challenge will have their face painted and walk around the parks with it on !! the painting will be of the WINNERS choice. Oh and by the way this is for the FULL MARATHON !!!!
Time to put on the big boy undies and either put up or shut up.How dare you call me old !!!You will look mighty good with Tinkerbell face paint !!!! Dont sing it bring it !!!

So, the PA Punk thinks he has Big Boy Panties. :rotfl2:

Fine, if I can get someone to run for me, I'm in! Not going to fall into trying to running again, I only have one more hip to give. ;)

Will someone who can run, run for me?!?

BTW Carl, you'll look good with a Hello Kitty face! :lmao:

I'd like to think I had at least a small part in inspiring this challenge. :thumbsup2

I volunteer for the role of official challenge photographer. :3dglasses

OK guys hold onto your seats. I am done playing games. I am dropping the gloves and dropping the challenge !!! We have had the nemesis challenge1, we have had the nemesis challenge 2. Well now its time for the Nemesis Challenge 3!!!. I am here by dropping the challenge to my nemesis !!
I am challenging YOU Randall to a face painting showdown !! I know I know, well you cant run. Heres the deal. You will be allowed to pick a runner to run in your place. He is only running for you and will not take any other actions in this challenge.The challenge is between me and you though!! Depending on who the runner you choose ,I will be spotted an fair amount of time to be decided.If you choose not to have a runner run for you we will set a goal time (to be decided) that I must beat.
The loser of this challenge will have their face painted and walk around the parks with it on !! the painting will be of the WINNERS choice. Oh and by the way this is for the FULL MARATHON !!!!
Time to put on the big boy undies and either put up or shut up.How dare you call me old !!!You will look mighty good with Tinkerbell face paint !!!! Dont sing it bring it !!!

Just thought I'd quote this in order to preserve the text in case you try to edit it. :rotfl2:

What happened to the bet with Paul?

Fine, if I can get someone to run for me, I'm in! Not going to fall into trying to running again, I only have one more hip to give. ;)

Hello Kitty.... Oh Boy... I sure hope you win, 'cause I KNOW Carl can do better than Hello Kitty....

:lmao:

Just thought I'd quote this in order to preserve the text in case you try to edit it. :rotfl2:

What happened to the bet with Paul?

Paul is not my Nemesis! Randall is so he has to get the face painted !!!

You will need a lot more then some one to run for ya !! You will need Jodi to wash the paint off your face later that evening !!

So is it on???

When it was you v Paul, I was on your side Carl but against Randall? I might have a suggestion for a substitute runner if your interested Randall. And the beard cannot be shaved, you don't tug on Superman's cape and you do not cut Santa's beard.

It's On!

Paul, will you Please run for me?

Yes I would! :thumbsup2

I should never have put it past you to stoop this low. But thats ok cause even if by the off chance Paul decided to run for you I have his training down.I would hate to have my first marathon be running against my teacher but the student will be ready if thats how it has to go down.

If seeing you with face paint isnt enough incentive Randall. I do have another motivation card up my sleeve. So look out:stir:

::yes::

Need to make sure I can make it next year, as it wasn't in the plans, but there's not much more incentive than seeing Carl with a huge girly butterfly painted on his face... :thumbsup2

If Paul isn't able to run, I might be able to run in your place Randall.

I see Randall you went right for the juggler. Thats ok I never did say you had to play fair. So It is on !!! Not only did you go for my trainer but you went with the big runners as back up.... I cant be to Happy about Paul turning on me like this.But hell the better the runner you pick the better the time I get spotted. So could cost ya !! should have picked a beer drinker.Oh wait you did.
Well no matter which one runs for you. I will arise to the challenge!! I am researching a support group as we speak !! they will have my back and support me the whole way!! with their support I will pull this off !!! and you will be painted !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter