The District Manager of Krispy Kreme says.......

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
Well had a lousy day at work, and picking DD up from Camp tomorrow, needed a thank you gift for Councellors, sooooooo
headed over to Krispy Kreme for a Hot Off the Line!

Well Low and Behold there were some Suits (well they were in nice KK Golf Shirts) with their laptops and getting ready to count something in boxes. Being the "Enquiring Minds Want to Know", I asked them about KK Kitchener! Well, the look of horror, and "Where did you hear that!" "No we are not closing down Kitchener, as a matter of fact we are quite happy with sales." So I told them about the Dis, etc., and they both looked at each other and said, "We should check this out!"LOL

So according to them, 'WE ARE NOT CLOSING THE KITCHENER LOCATION!"

By the way Julie, the Key Lime Donuts are here until middle of August! YUM!

Scratch
:smooth:

glazedtopper3.jpg

hotlighanim.gif

Scratch

You should have got it writing from the suits (golf shirts).

Yippee, that's fantastic news, Janet and thanks for "getting to the bottom" of the mystery! :)

And Key Lime until the middle of August!!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

They told me that they put out a full page ad telling everybody that they are not closing! As I don't live in the Kitchener area, cannot varify this.

And this time got them with the toppings. YUMMY!

Yesterday, when I arrived at the camp to pick up DD, I felt like the Piped Piper, anybody around just followed me to see where I was taking the KK!LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

Can someone describe the key lime doughnuts? Krispy Kremes have just started to arrive in Montreal, and when I asked if they had Key Lime ones- they thought I was nuts.

Love Key Lime pie and would love to try a key lime Krispy Kreme!

Can someone mail me one?

Louise:smooth:

It's a key lime cream-filled doughnut ...It's got some frosting on the top with some crunchy graham cracker bits! I wish they would keep it around longer than August ... :p

Go to http://www.krispykreme.com/varieties.html and click on the special doughnut link (I can't post it 'cause its a java link) and they've got a picture and description!

I just checked under "Special Doughnut" and it says the Key Lime variety goes until August 3. Hopefully they've extended it until at least mid-August as they told you, Janet!

I'm going to check at our local library through the back issues of the Kitchener Record and see if I can find that ad. If it's true, that rumour must have been widespread for KK to print something in the local paper.

Dh gets requests at work all the time to stop in the Kitchener store on his way to work and pick up KKs. He says the staff are like wolves when he sets them down.

So, coming from London, how do I get to the KK in Kitchener? Key lime....mmmmm.

Debbie, from the 401 get off at the Homer Watson Blvd ramp and turn left at the lights, heading towards Kitchener. At Ottawa Street, turn left. The KK store will be on your right at the corner of Ottawa and Strasburg, just past the new Zehrs grocery store.

We're just leaving to go to Chapters/Starbucks in Kitchener and I told Dh that I want to stop in at the KK store on the way home ~ Key lime doughnuts tonight!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter