The DIS Dad's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should make some T-shirts. How/May I download the mascot to attempt to put it on a T-shirt? :confused3 I have a friend that does this. I would like to see how it comes out????:cool1:

We should make some T-shirts. How/May I download the mascot to attempt to put it on a T-shirt? :confused3 I have a friend that does this. I would like to see how it comes out????:cool1:

Yes just click it and save but the problem is I started it with a 128X128 pixal so it's real small. Maybe your friend knows how to blow it up.

How about T-shirts, and maybe a list of times we DDC (Dis Dad Club) :woohoo: members will be at the World. How/May I download the logo? I have a friend that makes T-shirts. It would be cool to have some may for our Jan 08 trip. This 41 y/o kid :lmao: can't wait.:rotfl:

I will be at the Animal Kingdom Lodge 12/18 - 12/20, Disney Wonder 12/20 - 12/23, and at the Coronado Springs Resort 12/23 - 12/24 of this year. Any DDC members going to be there during this time? This will be our first Disney holiday experience and I'm pretty excited about it right now:santa: (DDC Qualification #4)!

One new criteria:
All of your family photos seem to be taken at WDW. (It seems easier to get everyone to smile)
I was at work today when I realized all my photos were at Disney:)

well lets see, 1,2,4,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,22,24,25,26,and 27. does that mean i qualify to join? I dont have a goofy trailer hitch cover but i have tried to order the mickey ears one online. i have have a mickey antenna ball on my work car(its a govt vehicle) and jack skellington on my truck. most of the people i work with think i'm a nutcase so its nice to know there are a few more people like me.

i also have a dog named CinderBella-Arial (or belle for short) but the girls did help with the name. i constantly watch disney movies and have a disney cd in my truck right now.

i have trivia contests in the car with my wife like "name all the attractions at epcot going counter-clockwise" and think disney kareoke is the shiz-nit!

well lets see, 1,2,4,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,22,24,25,26,and 27. does that mean i qualify to join? I dont have a goofy trailer hitch cover but i have tried to order the mickey ears one online. i have have a mickey antenna ball on my work car(its a govt vehicle) and jack skellington on my truck. most of the people i work with think i'm a nutcase so its nice to know there are a few more people like me.

i also have a dog named CinderBella-Arial (or belle for short) but the girls did help with the name. i constantly watch disney movies and have a disney cd in my truck right now.

i have trivia contests in the car with my wife like "name all the attractions at epcot going counter-clockwise" and think disney kareoke is the shiz-nit!

Oh, you're most definately in! Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Count me in also. Here are a couple more criteria

1. When you and your wife are reading the DISboards she asks you "what is ToT, RnRR, EE and BTMRR, and you know the answers.
2. You can name the ex

act day and year each park opened but when asked by your wife when her birthday is you draw a blank.

Total DIS dad here. I qualify as a 37 year old Disney nut. We are heading to WDW for X-mas. As a matter of fact my son who is almost 2 will be taking his third trip with us. He first rode spaceship earth at 6 weeks old. He is a seasoned pro. We watch the planning DVD's and even go onto youtube to watch parades, fireworks, and rides when we need our "fix".

My wife "likes" Disney when we are planning the trip but gets very excited when we are within a month of leaving. We have disney music on two laptops, 2 MP3 players, and already loaded on our 3 week old vehicle's hard drive. Not to mention that we carry 5 or 6 disney movies in the vehicle just in case.

Our friends think we are nuts because we go once or twice a year. They don't understand that Disney is not only for kids and they use the, "the kids will never remember" excuse. We have invited them every time and they would rather stay home or go on an adult vacation and complain that the kids have nothing to do. Funny isnt it.

So, moving right along.......when is the annual DIS Dad's week at WDW? I vote for January. I would be interested in a t-shirt, or the graphic to create my own. Bumper stickers, mugs, golf balls......all the cool stuff.

Take care all and we will be at Fort Wilderness Dec 16 - 28th. Feel free to come over and visit.

Mark

Take care all and we will be at Fort Wilderness Dec 16 - 28th. Feel free to come over and visit.

Mark

Fort Wilderness is our favorite place to stay in the "World". We pull a 30 foot travel trailer from Vt. We love the campfire program with Chip and Dale, the movie, and The Trails End Tavern is one of the best bargains for dining at WDW. When you add the fact that the Magic Kingdom is a mere boat ride away, it's hard to beat. We will be there for 3 weeks this summer. An open invitation for Dis Dads to say hi. We will likely be the only campers with Vermont plates. My wife has also made free standing Mickey and Minnie lamps for camping.

Nicks12thBirthday048.jpg

MickeyLightpost006.jpg

I'm kitchensinkguy's wife Deb.

I'm No Prince...I can't resist. Here's a design that I made a couple of years ago :rotfl:

ImNoPrince.jpg

This probally will not mean much to anybody but me but I'll post it anyway. I just received this message from Julie Martin from the DIS Unplugged podcast. I am already excited about our upcoming trip and this just added fuel to the fire!:cool1:

Hello Nathaniel!

Thanks for your feedback and for listening to our podcast!!

We would like to send you a DIS Unplugged Pod Squad t-shirt or a DIS
Unplugged t-shirt. Your email was read during the Listener Email segment
for the 11/21/07 show. Please send us your mailing address and indicate the
size that you need and which item you would like us to send.

Best Regards,
Julie Martin
julie@wdwinfo.com
www.wdwinfo.com

I'm kitchensinkguy's wife Deb.

I'm No Prince...I can't resist. Here's a design that I made a couple of years ago :rotfl:

ImNoPrince.jpg

And a fine group of lads you have there as well.:lmao:

But I am JackJack through and through .

Only trying to make things a bit better only to make others a bit of a mess.

Kitchensink, what part of summer will you be there? We'll be at Ft. Wilderness for 12 days in June. The 9th to the 21st in a pop up and maybe an extra tent. We should be up front somewhere as we have requested loop 100 or 200 to be near the beach area. We didn't camp last year but we did the year before. We stayed at the All Star Music this past June and when we came back to Ft. Wilderness for a visit, boy did we miss it. So relaxing.

Kitchensink, what part of summer will you be there? We'll be at Ft. Wilderness for 12 days in June. The 9th to the 21st in a pop up and maybe an extra tent. We should be up front somewhere as we have requested loop 100 or 200 to be near the beach area. We didn't camp last year but we did the year before. We stayed at the All Star Music this past June and when we came back to Ft. Wilderness for a visit, boy did we miss it. So relaxing.

June 28th-July 18th. Sounds like we are going to miss each other.:confused3 We usually request the 100 loop as well. We like to be close to the boat launch.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter