Gluten Free Dining Changes - Beignets at Scat Cat's Lounge and Pasta at Tony's?

Disney Fan-tasmic

Earning My Ears
We are super excited to be going back to Disney World this summer! It's been a few years and we've noticed some changes in the gluten free dining. Our gluten free diner has had two main things she really wants to do -- dinner at Tony's and getting GF beignets at Port Orleans French Quarter. When we last went, the beignets were at Sassagoula's, but they seem to be at Scat Cat's Lounge now -- are the gluten free options available there? Also, the GF menu at Tony's doesn't look great for adults (no pasta options). Has anyone had any luck ordering off the kids menu (where there is GF pasta) or having gf pasta available as an option? It seems really unclear from what I've read recently....

TIA!

Our most recent visit to Tony's was a few months ago and the only gluten-free option on the allergy menu was fish. A chef came out and told DH that while pre-assembled dishes like lasagna can't be made gluten-free, they did have corn-based pasta for adults. DH likes the spaghetti (they can do it with crumbled sausage rather than a meatball), and the chicken parm (they do a broiled chicken breast rather than the breaded one). I think they also had gluten-free pizza crust, but he hasn't tried that.

Our most recent visit to Tony's was a few months ago and the only gluten-free option on the allergy menu was fish. A chef came out and told DH that while pre-assembled dishes like lasagna can't be made gluten-free, they did have corn-based pasta for adults. DH likes the spaghetti (they can do it with crumbled sausage rather than a meatball), and the chicken parm (they do a broiled chicken breast rather than the breaded one). I think they also had gluten-free pizza crust, but he hasn't tried that.
That's fantastic, thank you! We were worried the fish might be the only option, glad to hear that spaghetti and the chicken parm could be options too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter