The countdown to POP Century - September 2011!!!!

July finally down! It was so much fun getting to work this morning and tearing that page out of my desk calendar. Only 32 more days. :thumbsup2

:banana:WOOT! WOOT! :banana:
Disney next month!! "It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN!" :rockband: I have that song stuck in my head now!! :rotfl:

Ah 26 days left. We leave this month. So excited. I'm ready.

Now that all the back to school shopping is done. My older dd turns 6 this month. So I ordered her cake so that is done. Just need to have the party the week before we leave.

Well my carry on is now packed also..........I am running out of things to do.

33 days

Well my carry on is now packed also..........I am running out of things to do.

33 days

I guess you could always unpack and pack it again.:confused3 I actually did it the last time we went to Disney. ;)I didn't know what else to do.
This time I'm hoping I paced it out better.:goodvibes

Well I am mostly packed and was trying to figure out what to do to pass the time - going to make up info packets for our group because we now have 21 people going :scared1: 12 adults & 9 kids...

Anyone have any tips for what I could include with this package - was going to do up a park timetable, info on the resort, quick service restaurant lists, snack guides... yeh I am a planner :cool1:

Well I am mostly packed and was trying to figure out what to do to pass the time - going to make up info packets for our group because we now have 21 people going :scared1: 12 adults & 9 kids...

Anyone have any tips for what I could include with this package - was going to do up a park timetable, info on the resort, quick service restaurant lists, snack guides... yeh I am a planner :cool1:

Are you on a dining plan? I like to include info on how the process works examples of what you can get with each credit and tips to get the most for your credits!

Also I like to do a sheet about transportation that way if we split up everyone knows how to get from place to place.

Have fun I love planning!

How excited everyone is working on packing! I had to pack 2 times! we got everything we need together packed it all so we could see how many suitcases we needed then had to unpack atleast half since dh and i need our clothing now! Haha so I get to reach again about a week out! But atleast everything we don't need to use is packed!

:

Ugh!!! I have not even started thinking about packing yet:scared1:!!! I sooo need to get with it. I have no clue what my problem is. I have my suitcases out, but nothing is in it. Perhaps I need to go shopping to get stuff to put in it. All the stuff I did buy I let my kids wear already. Yes, I think I must go shopping to get me in the mood to pack:)

T minus 29 days and counting. Its good to look at the ticker and see "weeks" instead of " months".

T minus 29 days and counting. Its good to look at the ticker and see "weeks" instead of " months".

I am sooo envious. But I keep telling myself this month is going to go by really quick. I'm still working on halloween costumes and our t-shirts.

I'm looking forward to saying single digit "days" to Disney.:banana:

My husband sent me flowers today at work. The card said "one month until Disney" :love:

Everyone at work made fun of me. Oh well, I will be at WDW for 10 days and and they won't! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest