The countdown to POP Century - September 2011!!!!

We have received the DME packet in mail last night!!!:yay: 36 days to go!:woohoo:

Now where's my other Mickey mail envelope? :confused:

49 days and counting! Was sooo disappointed today when I picked up the mail. There was a light blue envelope and I yelled,"YES!Mickey Mail!",but no, it was the crappy coupon mailer.:mad: stupid junk mail. Show me some love Mickey.

I got the mickey heads at home depot - they are paint samples of the colors available - just happen to be in shape of mickey which is cool - i've made a sign for my room door, strings with each person's name in a separate color for each - still working on more ideas - think i'll decorate my pool bag with a lime green mickey on it. I also have Disney window clings and also some Halloween ones as well :banana:

Hey JewelsG I went to Home Depot today and got my lime green mickey heads. And a few other colors;) So the room door/window will feature a lime green mickey and my beach bag. :thumbsup2

ME packet came in the mail yesterday, just waiting on the official Mickey Mail. Getting close now!

I made a little picture frame surrounding Mickey head, and DBf won't let me decorate the window anymore :(

I did find some pre tie dyed tank tops at Target on clearance. I might buy one of those, get a bleach pen, and use it to make a Mickey head trace around it and spell out my DIS name on the back, using the bleach pen.
Any thoughts?

Now that sounds more like my craft level. I saw the same tanks at my target and was thinking if only. I don't realy have the time or creativity to do the tyedye from start to finish. But does the dye pen work that well?

Now that sounds more like my craft level. I saw the same tanks at my target and was thinking if only. I don't realy have the time or creativity to do the tyedye from start to finish. But does the dye pen work that well?

I have not made it yet, so as soon as I do I will update. I may have just wasted $5 though?? Oh well, all you can do is try right? :lmao:

I went to home depot and got my lime green mickeys. And then to Michaels, the craft store, to get more "stuff" for our t-shirts. I'm working on DH's pirate costume. He went as a pirate in 09, but it was way too hot. So, I'm trying to come up with something that will look piratey and be cool. I luv a challenge.:goodvibes

As for my costume, I'm going as a never heard of before super hero.."Glitter Girl". I might have to put the name on the back of my shirt so people will know. :lmao:

I can finally say " We're Going to Disney Next Month" woot woot

:banana::banana::banana:

I know it is getting close because I am sitting here listening to DisRadio and almost in tears when I hear ride music like Soarin. I love it :goodvibes

Just checking my ticker. I'm getting there. I just need to get in gear and pull out the suitcases. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter