The could we?? should we?? PTR **12/9 **Home from WDW**

Just finished getting the Binder all set up for Toni... She got the binder dividers decorated while I designed the front cover and got the tabs all printed... I figured i would take some pics to share :cool1:

DSC_2679.jpg

DSC_2680.jpg

DSC_2681.jpg

DSC_2682.jpg

DSC_2683.jpg

DSC_2684.jpg

DSC_2685.jpg

DSC_2686.jpg

DSC_2687.jpg

Woo Hoo!!! I am so excited! We arrive on December 3rd My Birthday, so we will definitely be having a drink at some point to celebrates our birthdays!

And Terry, my fingers and toes are crossed that free dining in offered too!!!

Do you all have a tentative schedule planned yet or where you might be eating?

Woo Hoo!!! I am so excited! We arrive on December 3rd My Birthday, so we will definitely be having a drink at some point to celebrates our birthdays!

And Terry, my fingers and toes are crossed that free dining in offered too!!!

Do you all have a tentative schedule planned yet or where you might be eating?

REESE!!!

Drinks are definitely on the agenda!!!

I am actually setting up my excel file with the least crowded park days based off of last years on Tour Guide Mike... We have a few meals picked out, and we are going to go over some menus to try a few new ones!!

REESE!!!

Drinks are definitely on the agenda!!!

I am actually setting up my excel file with the least crowded park days based off of last years on Tour Guide Mike... We have a few meals picked out, and we are going to go over some menus to try a few new ones!!

Woo hoo!!! :banana: I am pretty much doing the same thing. I think I am only tying like 2 or 3 new places to eat this trip.

We are actually planning a day outside of Disney this trip for the first time EVER!!! I became addicted to Harry Potter thanks to some wonderful Dismembers!! :rotfl2: So... We are going to hit up IOA to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!! Now that they have started advertising its opening Devon has asked me every time he's seen the darn commercial if we can go! LOL!!!

We are officially booked now!! :banana:

:banana::banana::banana:

We were tossing around the idea of going 1 less day and savings a little money, but I wanted to have a full 10 days in the parks, plus I wanted 1 free day so that we can walk the resorts and see the decorations... I am so excited to go during the x-mas time... I think I may even cry going into the MK the first night and seeing the beautiful castle all lit up...

This is what we are planning to do in December too 11 days/10 nights. There are so many things to do we want to take our time. I cry every time I see the castle lit up, can't help it.

Who knows... We just came home from the store and bought a new "Disney Planning Binder"... I have to work on designing the front cover today... :thumbsup2

Is it bad of me to not be doing a binder for the May trip?

Just finished getting the Binder all set up for Toni... She got the binder dividers decorated while I designed the front cover and got the tabs all printed... I figured i would take some pics to share :cool1:

DSC_2679.jpg

DSC_2680.jpg

DSC_2681.jpg

DSC_2682.jpg

DSC_2683.jpg

DSC_2684.jpg

DSC_2685.jpg

DSC_2686.jpg

DSC_2687.jpg

:worship: :worship: :worship: You are the BINDER KING!!!

This is what we are planning to do in December too 11 days/10 nights. There are so many things to do we want to take our time. I cry every time I see the castle lit up, can't help it.[/B]

I feel you there... it is going to be sooooo cool... I cry when i look at the pictures on the web... :)

:worship: :worship: :worship: You are the BINDER KING!!!]

The Binder is all Toni... All I did was the labels and the front cover... She did all the decorating... We have already changed a tab from "Menus" to "Packing Lists"... so mark # of changes to 1... :lmao:

Ugh... Terry just left to start his week of working graveyard... :sad2:

I HATE when he has to work graveyard!!! :mad:

So now I thought I would sit here for a while and then cuddle with 2 huge dogs... :rolleyes:

I am having a hard time not biting the bulet and paying the 750 for airfare, but I have a feeling once Southwest releases our dates that the other airlines with drop theirs down... :confused3

So now I thought I would sit here for a while and then cuddle with 2 huge dogs... :rolleyes:

I am having a hard time not biting the bulet and paying the 750 for airfare, but I have a feeling once Southwest releases our dates that the other airlines with drop theirs down... :confused3

Still no ptr :rotfl:.

So sorry Terry has to work graveyard shift :hug:.

I think you are right that the airfare will go down.

Whoo Hoo I"m all caught up!!! :cool1:
I"m in now! How u doinnnnnnnnn?
Gosh now I want to go more than ever and i want a purse realllly bad! Too bad I dont have a wonderful hubby like yours to hint hint to get one for my upcoming b-day. One day my Prince will come? Hmmmm thats my theme no wonder why I like Snow White so much! :confused3
I luv that you guys are dual DIS'ing!

Still no ptr :rotfl:.

So sorry Terry has to work graveyard shift :hug:.

I think you are right that the airfare will go down.

No PTR??? :headache: Don't hold out on me Tracy!!! :surfweb: I need the goods...

I really hate when he works graveyard... But the silver lining is that I don't wake up at 3am with no blankets!! :laughing:

I hope I am doing the right thing by waiting, all I can see in my head is that I end up having to pay a thousand bucks for 2 tickets!! :eek:

Whoo Hoo I"m all caught up!!! :cool1:
I"m in now! How u doinnnnnnnnn?
Gosh now I want to go more than ever and i want a purse realllly bad! Too bad I dont have a wonderful hubby like yours to hint hint to get one for my upcoming b-day. One day my Prince will come? Hmmmm thats my theme no wonder why I like Snow White so much! :confused3
I luv that you guys are dual DIS'ing!

Yay, you are here!!!

I am working on Terry to get me a purse for my birthday while we are down there... 2 actually... :rolleyes1

You need to start dropping serious hints, like whacking upside the head, so you hubby will get the message that you need to meet us at Disney World and get you the purse!!! :)

What airline do you usually use to fly to Disney? We always fly Southwest because we know they will take good care of Bill's wheelchair. I usually get good deals the first day the airfare is posted for our dates, I also utilize the "ding" feature they have.

I am thinking about possibly doing a ptr :rotfl:.

What airline do you usually use to fly to Disney? We always fly Southwest because we know they will take good care of Bill's wheelchair. I usually get good deals the first day the airfare is posted for our dates, I also utilize the "ding" feature they have.

I am thinking about possibly doing a ptr :rotfl:.

We have flown Delta and Alaska...

We use Southwest for our flights to Vegas and back... I just wish that our dates would be released in March with the next batch, but I think we will have to wait until like June or so... I did tell Terry that if we were going to wait for Southwest that I wanted to buy it the day it gets released... I am just so use to having airfare the day that I book that I am seriously having to force myself to not buy it now!

I am going to have to learn some patience!!

Girl! You better not spend that darn much on airfare. Like we chatted about last night, it is definitely going to come down... It's still so far away!

But I got a question for you... Is this the REAL Ceasar's Palace?? LOL!! :rotfl2:

Girl! You better not spend that darn much on airfare. Like we chatted about last night, it is definitely going to come down... It's still so far away!

But I got a question for you... Is this the REAL Ceasar's Palace?? LOL!! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh, Reese, I needed that laugh first thing this morning... :rotfl:

I slept like poo last night with Terry gone... It's amazing how you get used to a big, stinky, lump of a man sleeping next to you, stealing your blankets and sleeping in the middle of the bed so you are hanging off the edge... :rolleyes:

I am going to wait to buy the airfare, unless it drops before Southwest releases our dates...

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh, Reese, I needed that laugh first thing this morning... :rotfl:

I slept like poo last night with Terry gone... It's amazing how you get used to a big, stinky, lump of a man sleeping next to you, stealing your blankets and sleeping in the middle of the bed so you are hanging off the edge... :rolleyes:

I am going to wait to buy the airfare, unless it drops before Southwest releases our dates...

Ha Ha!!! I glad I could make you smile! :cutie:

I slept like crap too!!! I have this darn clad that I just can not get rid of! I don't think I've had a good night sleep in weeks!

I feel like when we went in Dec 2008, I already had my airfare at this point? Guess all the airlines are holding off releasing fares to avoid changes! :sad2:

Anyway! enjoy your day! Talk soon!

Ha Ha!!! I glad I could make you smile! :cutie:

I slept like crap too!!! I have this darn clad that I just can not get rid of! I don't think I've had a good night sleep in weeks!

I feel like when we went in Dec 2008, I already had my airfare at this point? Guess all the airlines are holding off releasing fares to avoid changes! :sad2:

Anyway! enjoy your day! Talk soon!

I have been playing on the Southwest site and it looks like the cheapest they do flights to MCO for is 129 each way plus taxes and fees, so they run 600 at the lowest... We really want a red eye, and Southwest doesn't do red eye flights... :headache:

I don't know what to do... The flights went up 40 bucks since last week... I really want to wait it out, but being patient in not my strong suit!!! :laughing:

I bought myself a new carry-on suitcase today! My old one was pretty small and well used, plus Terry's grandma needed one when she went home so I let her take it... I bought the same one I bought Terry for our 2008 trip... This is the first trip related purchase!!! :cool1:

I also bought tour guide mike today, so let the planning begin!!! :yay:

Yay for new luggage! And for TGM!! I keep thinking about buying it too...think I'm gonna hold off a couple more weeks. I've got too much going on between now and then.

We are officially booked now!! :banana:

We left airfare out for now to see if the price comes down at all... We are planning on flying out on Thanksgiving night, and doing a redeye so we should land in Orlando around 7am on Nov 26th... We will have 11 full days, a 10 day ticket with park hopper, the dining plan, and we leave on Dec 7th... The flight we are looking out flys out at 6:30pm and we arrive in Portland at 11:45pm...

Time to get excited... Now, we get to wait for May 30th... Our day to make dining reservations :cool1:

So glad you're booked!!

I agree with the group and wait a bit longer to see if prices drop at all.

Better start working on the ADR plans. May 30th will be here before you know it! :thumbsup2

We were tossing around the idea of going 1 less day and savings a little money, but I wanted to have a full 10 days in the parks, plus I wanted 1 free day so that we can walk the resorts and see the decorations... I am so excited to go during the x-mas time... I think I may even cry going into the MK the first night and seeing the beautiful castle all lit up...

I can't wait to see the decorations again. I cry every time I see the castle - lit up or not, for Christmas or not.

He bought me an elliptical this morning, maybe I can get my butt into shape before this trip!!! :yay:

We just got rid of our elipitcal machine. It wasn't like I used to use at the gym so I didn't use it here. I want to loose about 25 pounds before Disney so we'll see if that happens. I would need to buy some new clothes before leave.

Those are some super cute dividers!!! I was wondering how you got away with so few??? I always try to "consolidate" them and have like 20something for my book (I have one big book that I use every time with the front section changing out for each trip).

Are either of you worried about the possibility of the Christmas parade taping that Friday and Saturday in Dec??? I didn't even think about it when we picked our dates but now I'm a little nervous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter