The Boys in the Boat movie trailer (team USA movie)

It was the Regal Mystery movie this past Monday.

I enjoyed the movie but there were a couple points that I thought needed some work in the story telling.

Spoilers:
They took the time to talk about how the facilities needed improvements and how many of the boys had shoes with holes, showed this a couple times, in the soles and clothes with holes but then never showed a resolution.

They also did not even show any scene of their homecoming to Washington after the Olympics. Instead they wrapped the whole movie by the, in my opinion, pointless current day river rowing scenes. I would have rather seen them get greeted at the train station as heros.

It was the Regal Mystery movie this past Monday.

I enjoyed the movie but there were a couple points that I thought needed some work in the story telling.

Spoilers:
They took the time to talk about how the facilities needed improvements and how many of the boys had shoes with holes, showed this a couple times, in the soles and clothes with holes but then never showed a resolution.

They also did not even show any scene of their homecoming to Washington after the Olympics. Instead they wrapped the whole movie by the, in my opinion, pointless current day river rowing scenes. I would have rather seen them get greeted at the train station as heros.
They filmed it in England, so maybe they picked that ending for a reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter