~The BOT Battalion~ BOTS On The Run

Looks like I am the first to be home. Had a great weekend, great to be home to see the kids too. Enjoy the last few days friends.

I'm home, too! Great to be back. Can't say enough how much I enjoyed the weekend....I'm assuming Biergarten will become a Bot-tradition from here on in? :rolleyes1. Let's go, Matt :dance3:.

Waaaaaaa, I'm so sad I missed Biergarten!

I'm having a great time with the students here at GKTW. Sunday was a little crazy as all of their flights arrived within 2 hours of each other. We packed 12 students and their luggage into a minivan and small car.

Yesterday we worked two shifts at GKTW, and had a break for lunch. We took the students to Downtown Disney in between our shifts.

Jodi- Looks like I'll be seeing you in March at NYC. I got into the half marathon. I guess I need to actually start training now.

Oh, heres the blog I wrote for the marathon. I had a great time covering the race for the DIS, and LOVED being in the media tent on Sunday. Uuuuum, that's the way to experience a Disney race. Warm tent, free food, and shuttle to the starting line minutes before race start. LOVE IT!!!!!

http://www.disunplugged.com/2010/01/11/temperature-low-but-spirits-high-for-2010-disney-marathon/

Dave - I'm so psyched about NYC! We're gonna have a blast. :banana:. Can't wait to meet Dana & the girls. I love your blog...can't wait to hear your interview with the Penguin.

Hey BOTs!

I'm back and desperately trying to get motivated today. I'll post something more later but just wanted to say it was great seeing most of you this long weekend. I would have liked to have hung out more but a) it was Nicole's 40th b-day, b) I had A LOT of family demanding time, and c) the dreaded 5th Disease hit us before and during the trip. Nicole had the virus right before we left and there was a chance we were going to cancel the trip as she was in intense pain on New Years Days. Louie ended up getting it on Monday. I had it when I was 18 so I am immune. For those not familiar with it it is a virus that usually hits kids and involves an itchy rash and pain in the joints. For adults, it can be bad and feels like arthritis.

I'll pop back on this evening but wanted to say hi to those who are home and checking the boards,

Lou

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter