~The BOT Battalion~ BOTS On The Run

OK McPhilly BOTs, here she is...now don't make me have anymore responsibilities.:laughing:

Thank you Mom...I mean, Colleen :hug: :hug: :lovestruc ! Don't you have other planning for WDW '09 to do?:rolleyes1 I'm just waiting on your instructions!popcorn::

Yeah, Sara is going to run at Disney!:banana: :cool1: :banana:
It'll most likely be "Sara is going to keep her Bot buddy Colleen company for 5 1/2 hours:hippie:" No sense not putting the body to good use since I'm there anyway. Don't anyone be :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: either post-marathon when I'm crying about "what was I thinking:rolleyes1 ." I did try to get my volunteer spot back for the full but had no luck with that so why not share in the experience to the fullest extent:thumbsup2

Sorry I've been somewhat MIA:grouphug: . A lot of LTO surrounding the holidays, work, preparing for a puppy, etc. I've still got the cold junk hanging on so the running has been limited. I've got to work registration at a 5k in the a.m. I'm not going to have the time today to do a real post, haven't even answered Jodi's questions about my puppy but I'll get there, I promise:hug:

I guess I'm doing a LR this weekend:confused: and I'll be back to post for real when I'm able:grouphug:

Wanted to say hi on the new thread. :wave2:
Been pretty busy lately but I have been getting in some runs. (Still planning on doing a race report at some point and have lots of posts that I need to respond to - hopefully I'll be able to catch up this weekend)
Just found out yesterday that Matt has to go to London/Southampton tomorrow for work for a full week. Although I know that traveling for work generally sucks, I must say I'm a bit jealous - neither of us have ever been to the UK before (and certainly seems better than my regular trips to Kansas City).

:surfweb: Good morning! Happy Friday!

I wanted to remind everyone that we only have about 249 additional pages before we have to abandon this thread. :sad1:

Let's get to it! :thumbsup2

The PF night brace came yesterday and I put it to use at bed time. At some point during the night I ripped it off and tossed it. :confused3 Although I think it is stretching my foot tissue, it was cramping my toes into a tiny area, they were not happy campers. I need to get over that issue I guess. More of the same on tap for tonight. If weather permits, I'll get another run in tonight.

Sara~ So glad you'll be running the Marathon with me/us!!! :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2: :yay: :worship: Those "WISH Friends" of yours are some very lucky folks to have you staying with them. :rolleyes1

Colleen~ You don't have any other responsibilities, just stand there and look pretty. It shouldn't be too much of a struggle for you at all. :thumbsup2 :hug:

:wave2: Matt, Cindy, Chester, Lou, Dave, Mike, Jen, Jodi and BOT "wanna-be" Bruce.

:grouphug:

Howard

:surfweb: Good morning! Happy Friday!

I wanted to remind everyone that we only have about 249 additional pages before we have to abandon this thread. :sad1:

Let's get to it! :thumbsup2

The PF night brace came yesterday and I put it to use at bed time. At some point during the night I ripped it off and tossed it. :confused3 Although I think it is stretching my foot tissue, it was cramping my toes into a tiny area, they were not happy campers. I need to get over that issue I guess. More of the same on tap for tonight. If weather permits, I'll get another run in tonight.

Sara~ So glad you'll be running the Marathon with me/us!!! :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2: :yay: :worship: Those "WISH Friends" of yours are some very lucky folks to have you staying with them. :rolleyes1

Colleen~ You don't have any other responsibilities, just stand there and look pretty. It shouldn't be too much of a struggle for you at all. :thumbsup2 :hug:

:wave2: Matt, Cindy, Chester, Lou, Dave, Mike, Jen, Jodi and BOT "wanna-be" Bruce.

:grouphug:

Howard

Howie - Sorry the brace didn't work out for you last night, but that's a funny story :rotfl: . Ya know, you're right, Bruce is a Bot "wanna-be", I'm not sure he's entitled to the crowning yet. Don't we all have to get together & discuss his possible initiation before we include him in any reindeer games?

Cindy - Lucky Matt! Tell him to eat some fish & chips for me. Next time you go to KS you can eat a cow for me :lmao: .

Dave - Hi, welcome aboard the new thread! I like Colleen's new name!

Jen - How goes it?

Husseys!!

I do believe it's h-u-s-s-y. :rolleyes1

What is this relay race you all speak of??? Charlie's been thinking about the one in the Keys.

Howard - I see you took the "I blame Charlie" out of your signature. So, he's off the hook now, is he??

Howard - I see you took the "I blame Charlie" out of your signature. So, he's off the hook now, is he??

:scratchin NO! He is still very much on the "S" list for roping me into this, expecially since I have a Disney Fairy Tale Vow Renewal on Monday morning!

:scratchin NO! He is still very much on the "S" list for roping me into this, expecially since I have a Disney Fairy Tale Vow Renewal on Monday morning!

And I've already told mr. keenho that if he can't demonstrate dance ability Monday, I may be re-thinking that whole "re-tying the knot" thing. Let me just say that I'll be blaming Charlie, too! And if that happens -- let's all hope he has some running left in him. Charlie, I mean. :rotfl2:

Let me just say that I'll be blaming Charlie, too! And if that happens -- let's all hope he has some running left in him. Charlie, I mean. :rotfl2:

I need a tag that says..."Judith Anne: Getting Charlie in trouble all over the DIS since 2005."

:lmao:

I need a tag that says..."Judith Anne: Getting Charlie in trouble all over the DIS since 2005."

:lmao:

It takes a mighty talented woman to get herself AND her DH in trouble all over the DIS (and other places I won't mention here). :lmao:

Go, Judith Anne, GO!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter