The Bad Mothers' Handbook Pre-Trippy *Updated 13/10 with itinerary*

i have just read you pre-trip report from start to finish and am loving it!! really pleased you have secured to DVC places you wanted and the cruise sounds brilliant.

i am just starting to plan a family holiday in 2011 for my 40th and my neices 13th birthdays. i love the fact that i'm not the only one planning so far in advance (2 years 15 days to go!!!). i've subscribed and can't wait to hear more.

well done on the weight loss!!

i have just read you pre-trip report from start to finish and am loving it!! really pleased you have secured to DVC places you wanted and the cruise sounds brilliant.

i am just starting to plan a family holiday in 2011 for my 40th and my neices 13th birthdays. i love the fact that i'm not the only one planning so far in advance (2 years 15 days to go!!!). i've subscribed and can't wait to hear more.

well done on the weight loss!!

Thank you for your lovely comments, planning is half the fun IMO :thumbsup2

I've just found this! Great pre-trip and I'm soooo jealous of your plans!

I could not resist the title of your trippie and have read it from the start:rotfl:
I am SO looking forward to the updates! Thank you for sharing!:surfweb:
I cannot understand those who do not realize that the planning is half the fun!
Annette

loving reading all the updates....wish we werecoming too...must wait for christmas.

Congratulations on BLT and AKV. Can't believe I've only just found this one I'm subbing. :goodvibes Nothing wrong with being a planner I've already got extensive plans for our trip down and its 1 year and four months away been planning it really since we got back last september :lmao:

Hey girls, have just found your great pre trippie, sounds like a fantastic trip you have planned. I am really hoping we will get to meet up at the end of our holiday which will be the beginning of yours :goodvibes

Now, I seem to remember I once had time for planning! All your plans are making me feel terribly guilty for having done little to none!

Laur's xx

:rotfl2: the slow update is my fault ! im meant to be adding my comments but m having problems with the email Joh sent me

sorry xx

What do we want? we want the updatewhen do we want it?NOW;)

ive added my comments and emailed it back so it will be posted later today ( i promise ;))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter