• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanks TY, Tim and clan!!

I can only agree with what everybody has said so far.
Thank you very much for making this place soooo much fun for all of us Dis-ers from all over the world :teeth: :thumbsup2
strangely enough I can not post any tags or images right now so please go and check the thank you on the link!!! (lol)

thankyou1.gif

Saying "Thank you" doesn't seem enough somehow. You guys/gals have gone way above and beyond the call of duty, and just to entertain us.... Although, I haven't posted much, I've read most of the posts and I feel like I've really gotten to know some incredible people here.

You all have done a wonderful job being pseudo-celebs, too. Maybe it's a Disney thing, but you stayed in character so well that it was easy to suspend my disbelief and really feel I was talking to Tommy Lee or Ty Pennington.

You all are fantastic! For lack of a better way to express my gratitude...Thank you for all this fun!

Anna

I have to get in here also because even though I probably have Sciatica now from sitting in the same spot for so long-I had a blast!!
I met some very cool people and had fun beating clues to death!
I look forward to continuing the fun when the game starts!!!

Thank you for all the fun ! It was great to be a part of the hunt, chatting with fellow DISers and getting tagged!

Thank you !!

Sincere thanks Tim, Ty, Tag Fairy and everyone else involved. This will be a lot of work for you while also dealing with more important real life issues. I hope we're making it as much fun for you as it is for us...kind of a diversion from other things.

It's been a ball already and I'm looking forward to interacting with all of you even more...in one way or another. :teeth:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. As a stay at home mom of two little ones , I want to thank you and everybody invovled for providing me with some adult conversation. I have had so much fun the past two weeks and I look foward to the actually game so we can continue. I want to thank your families also because I know this takes time away from them.

I agree with everything above!! This has been such a fabulous time, and I have enjoyed every moment of it!! I've met all sorts of wonderful DISers, learned something about how these boards operate, been driven to distraction trying to put meaning into these clues, and even got tagged!!! (Once again, thank you, O great and powerful Tag Fairy! :worship: :love: )

Tim called me 'wise' (or was that 'very wise'? Gee, I've totally forgotten and have not in any way committed it to memory for life.), Ty gave me flowers and the occasional thumbs-up, the Tag Fairy honored me ... :goodvibes

This has meant a tremendous outlay of time and effort from the celebs and organizers, and just to give us some fun -- it's already been WILDLY successful, and I thank you all very sincerely!!!!! Go you!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thanks to all involved!! Even though I posted very little...I was always watching the threads and playing along with everyone! It was FUN!! :surfweb: popcorn:: (Even if I'm the only one on here Tag less!) :wave:

Thanks to all the celebs...pre-game was awesome and I met some really nice people there. Way to keep us all entertained! It was the most fun I've had on the boards since back in the Dis-Con planning days.

To Ty, Tim and our other Celebs,

I want to thank you for all of the fun that I have had in the past few weeks. Everyday I'd come to these boards and play the game and have fun. Everyday when I'd sign off I always felt like I made a new friend. I've never participated in anything like this on the Internet before and it was really a great time. You put in so much of your real lives into it and saying thanks just doesn't seem like enough! You are all very special to all of us! :grouphug:

maddi said:
:) Ty, Tim, and the clan,

I thought it would be appropiate to start a thread thanking you for all your effort with the WPASADI 3. Speaking for myself, I have made many wonderful friends, had the most enjoyable time with the clues, and looking forward to staying out in the open and not lurking anymore. Thank you for all that you do :)

Maddi
Maddi -- this is a great idea... thanks for starting this thread. I want to say thanks to Tim and Ty (and the elusive Tag Fairy too) for all the fun you have put into so many lives the past couple of weeks. Even though I cannot play in the WPASADI, I enjoyed the pregame show a lot and cannot wait to sit on the sidelines and watch the games! Thanks again. :goodvibes

No thanks needed here, I thought it would be nice for all those involved to know just how much we appreciate all they have done and are doing. Plus to tell them thanks for bringing all my new friends into my life. Thanks again gang :)

JUST WANNA SAY TIM AND I AND THE REST OF THE WPASADI TEAM

ARE HAPPY YOU ARE ALL HAVING SUCH A GREAT TIME

LONG LASTING FRIENDSHIPS WERE MADE DURING THE PAST SEASONS

AND IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE THAT IS TRUE AGAIN NOW

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU KIND WORDS

YOU ALL MAKE ME :blush:

Thank you so much for all the fun! I got tagged, and that is all I needed to make my DISlife complete! :thumbsup2 :cool1: I don't know that I will be able to sign up for the game due to family and job commitments. :confused3 Maybe I will join the cheerleading club. :cheer2: :cheer2:

I would also like to say thanks to Tim, Ty, the wonderful & benevolent (sp?) Tag Fairy, and all the guest celebs.

I have been reading and participating in this event since the beginning. I have to say it has been a very rewarding experience to meet and interact with all these fantastic disers. From the clues to the parties it has been a blast.
And to think the reason for all this fun is the commitment from the people behind the disboards.

Thanks a gazillion!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter