• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanks TY, Tim and clan!!

maddi

<font color=magenta>Now you will never forget our
:) Ty, Tim, and the clan,

I thought it would be appropiate to start a thread thanking you for all your effort with the WPASADI 3. Speaking for myself, I have made many wonderful friends, had the most enjoyable time with the clues, and looking forward to staying out in the open and not lurking anymore. Thank you for all that you do :)

Maddi

I would like to say thank you to Tim, Ty,the Tag Fairy,and the rest of the celebrities.You have made the past weeks exciting and have brought us all together!
Thank you! :goodvibes

Thank you so much Ty, Tim and Tag Fairy. I have had more fun the last couple of weeks than I can tell you. I have met DISer's that I never would have, have discovered other areas of the DIS that I might not have, and got tagged (I do believe in the Tag Fairy)!

Job well done!

Thank you for all the fun and interesting moments shared! It was great to be a part of the hunt, chatting with fellow DISers and getting tagged!

Thank you !!

A BIG huge thank you to Ty, Tim, The Tag Fairy and all of the other wonderful "celebs", mods and admins for making this happen!! I was on a pretty long hiatus from the DIS and I'm so happy to be back and part of this community with such wonderful people. If I walk away from this with nothing more than a dust bunny, I have the gift of the lifetime in the friends that I've made these past few weeks. :grouphug:

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Thank you!!!!

:cheer2: Pennington - Gunn -- 2008 :cheer2:

And I echo what the other posters have said.

(And sorry for all my initial doubts, and later questions --hope some of them were helpful to others).

I hope you continue to enjoy what you've set in motion, and our thanks also to Pete and all his team.

Live Long and Prosper!

. . . .

I add my thanks to Tim, Ty, the TF, and the celebs (and to Pete!!!!) for all the hard work you're putting into the project. You're doing an amazing job. Hugs to you all. :grouphug:

1.gif

Thanks to all the "Celebs" and the hard work you have put into this project. Keep up the good work.

A heartfelt THANK YOU to Ty, Tim, and all the people behind the scenes that have made this event happen.............and I'm not just talking about the WPSADI thing. Somehow, this has managed to bring together a really wonderful group of people. I have had a lot of fun...........not a lot of correct guesses........but a lot of fun! Thanks so much for your time!

This pregame has really been lots of fun! Thanks Tim, Ty and Tag Fairy for making it that way. It's evident that a lot of work has gone into this. Thanks for all your effort. You've put a smile on my face many days! :thumbsup2

Hugs for all of you! :hug:

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!:thumbsup2
This has been such a blast--can't wait for the next round!
Thanks from the very bottom of my camel hump! :love:
(tried to insert camel/banana image here, but the board suddenly won't let me!)

Let me just jump in real quick to add my thanks to all that have made this possible....he last two weeks I feel that I have gotten to know some really good people and interacting with all of you has been the highlight of my days and sometimes nights. For Tim, Ty and the rest of you all I know that your RL's have been disrupted but thanks again for all of your hard work...We won't let you down!!! :dance3: :dance3: popcorn:: popcorn:: :banana: :cool1:

A "BIG FAT THANK YOU" to Ty :thumbsup2 , TIM :teeth: , Mods, Guest Celeb's, The "Mystery DISer" :confused3 , :rotfl2: and of Course My Favorite......the Tag Fairy pixiedust:. I really enjoyed the Pregame and I know I will enjoy watching popcorn:: fellow DISers compete :cheer2: . I have met some really Great People :grouphug: and I Thank You all for making this possible! :thumbsup2

Thanks to all...Ty, Tim, Tag Fairy, and everyone behind the scenes.. Wow, I have a brand new huge world in front of me now. :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter