test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
keishashadow said:
miz - before I was finally bestowed my lovely pink tag, I wiled away the hours groveling unmercifully for a tag. Obviously, not witty or provocative enough so I set up a bribe for the tag fairy...

Will trade :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: for tags. I hope they're happy in their new home with the Tag Fairy.

He he! And all you really had to do was visit the "magical tag fairy thread" :). Hmmm, I wonder if that still works. Probably not, huh?

Does anyone remember the movie "Mystic Pizza"? I watched it last night, hadn't seen it in quite a few years...love that movie.

Some useless information: I spent my teen years in the next town over from Mystic, and spent a lot of time in Mystic. All the scenes in the movie are authentic and actually filmed right in the town. I get homesick watching that movie...... :sad1: Julia Roberts has come a long way too, fixed her teeth and plucked the brows :rotfl:

mic - snip, snip...he's an "it" - no, I mean Shadow is just "it".:thumbsup2 Real men wear pink.

What a great story! I like my pets' company more than most people I know....now if I could only get them to talk Disney!

I'm partial to the name (keisha shadow was my first keeshond, she was remarkable. She and her son Gizzie both passed about 2 years ago, few months apart. He from undetected diabetes, vet tried to save him but, too little, too late. His mom died shortly thereafter. We still have the dad - Black Bart, but he's losing his hearing & is showing signs of age. Then there's our new little monster shipperke, Poochyena. I bred keeshonds for a while, like to think my babies are living on via their puppies throughout our tri-state area. Every now & then I see one of the offspring:goodvibes consider myself very fortunate to have enjoyed their companionship & love.

miz - I'm done searching for the "right" tag, like love, it'll find me if it's meant to be:banana: .

KS, love the story of your "name" and where it came from! Nice to know you still have little squirts in your area that you run into....Grandma KS :goodvibes This fellow is just about a twin to our other dog, same coloring etc. He is a little smaller and a little better behaved :p He has been something for me to spoil and fawn over.

Hey Jules, how's the eye?

I think I see mac, she has her hands up in the air...........

img_md_ragingbull.jpg

so much to read up on, so much to say, but it all boils down to , just call me muffyjo jr. tonight.

keisha and i met on one of those begging tag fairy threads. i told her to stick with me and she will get a tag..........

yup, that was me in the last car on that ride, and my hands were up !!

i am getting such a kick over reading the last 4 pages. it is a hoot !!

you all add so much to this thread.

my neck is killing me.
my mouth is killing me.

going to bed soon after i take my vitamin V.

i know there was something i wanted to reply to
i 'll probably think of it around 3 in the morning....

oh jules, yes, i am traveling south again this fall !!

and deena, yes she knows, universal rules.......

I have tags as OCM..but I really am ok with not getting a tag. If I have one, it means my posts are being read by the DIS Authorities. Thanks, but no thanks.

I like being able to say whatever I want. :thumbsup2

((HUGS)) to Muffy Jo jr..

I hope you feel better soon Mac

Good morning, as usual MJJr reminds us it is indeed FRIDAY :cool1:

More later...running late........ :moped: :wave:

keisha - it was good to hear about the story of your name and where you and Mac met. Isn't Mac great??!!

I'm going to meet up with Mac and Joanne in Sept if not meet up with Joanne in Aug.

I do hope to meet up with everyone here at some point.

6.gif

woo hoo

mr mac left already to bike ride with friends, he will be gone 12 hours.

mr todd just left for work, early start today.

received 3 emails all within 3 hours from son and a phone call.
he wants to come home. told him to stay one more month. he will.

expecting older son and his gf around 11. i have to cat sit for them.
lucky me, she has to go to the vet and i get to take her and pay the bill.

i think that it is in my contract to do that..........

and today i clean for at least 15 minutes.

sweetlovin' said:
keisha - it was good to hear about the story of your name and where you and Mac met. Isn't Mac great??!!

I'm going to meet up with Mac and Joanne in Sept if not meet up with Joanne in Aug.

I do hope to meet up with everyone here at some point.

my new years resolution is to meet up with everyone on this thread.
that is for 2007..............i am starting early on making my list for 2007.

remember last year when we , well some of us, were behind on cards out.
the cards i sent in january this year counts as cards for dec of this year.....

macraven said:
my new years resolution is to meet up with everyone on this thread.
that is for 2007..............i am starting early on making my list for 2007.

remember last year when we , well some of us, were behind on cards out.
the cards i sent in january this year counts as cards for dec of this year.....

I still have my bday card sitting on my desk for next year

sweetlovin' said:
I still have my bday card sitting on my desk for next year

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

in case no one knows what she is talking about, i sent her two cards in january for her birthday.
one marked 2006 the other 2007

morning all! TGIF!!

I am at it alone today as Malarie took her dad golfing for an early Father's Day present. So we shall see if calgon is going to take me away :rolleyes:

I think tonight we are going to go and see Cars. It is the last day we will be able to do something with Trent before he leaves for camp.

Sat. we have 2 ballgames and Noah has a bday party to go to then that night we have my brothers 40th bday party. Sunday Trent leaves for camp then we will trek to Lincoln for dave's nephews graduation. After that we will come back and go to my nephew's bday party.

What are everyone else's weekend plans?!

morning all

mic- what a sweet story about how you got your dog :goodvibes

ks- i like have your pets have names with meaning.
unlike Muffy :rotfl:

We got our dog in February. He's a lab/chow mix from North Shore Animal Shelter.
I never had a dog before, always had cats.
He is cute and i have to admit it was a good idea to have him.
My DH and 2 DD always wanted a dog, but I always thought being that we both work and the kids were in daycare, no one would be home to
walk him.
but now that the girls are in 6 & 9 grade, there was no reason not to have a dog. I'm glad we did.
But once again, his name means nothing.
He was 6 months old we we got him and had the name already from the shelter- Buddy.

have a good day all.

I'm leaving early, got to drive the kids to movies & dinner.

They have a bigger social life than my DH and I :rolleyes:

MUFFYCAT said:
morning all

mic- what a sweet story about how you got your dog :goodvibes

ks- i like have your pets have names with meaning.
unlike Muffy :rotfl:

We got our dog in February. He's a lab/chow mix from North Shore Animal Shelter.
I never had a dog before, always had cats.
He is cute and i have to admit it was a good idea to have him.
My DH and 2 DD always wanted a dog, but I always thought being that we both work and the kids were in daycare, no one would be home to
walk him.
but now that the girls are in 6 & 9 grade, there was no reason not to have a dog. I'm glad we did.
But once again, his name means nothing.
He was 6 months old we we got him and had the name already.

have a good day all.

I'm leaving early, got to drive the kids to movies & dinner.

They have a bigger social life than my DH and I :rolleyes:

you forgot to tell us his name............

macraven said:
you forgot to tell us his name............

Buddy- I just went back and edited it :teeth:

mac- how are you feeling? i missed you on the other thread this morning.

oh and make me look like an idiot, eh...........you put his name in after the fact.... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

yea, i feel crappy. but that is life and only have a short time to go.
so that is a good thing. yesterday i spent a long time on the phone fighting with them for coverage.
the ins company we had cancelled us effective may 1
we picked up another ins company on may 11.

talked with both and it is a mess.
neither will call the doctor and tell them we have coverage.
and the doc wants $1800 up front by wednesday as a payment.

it will work out as after i get back from curves, i will be on the phone today.
it is always something when it comes to insurance companies.

they don't know what they are doing half the time and i always have to argue and go higher up to finalize things.
this has been going on for years. the only company we had no problems with was Aetna but that was over 17 years ago.

other than that, i am fine as i could be at this point. :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest