test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry OCM just had to throw that last comment in there :)

yes I got drops, mom (wow, that really sounded like I was talking to my mom :teeth: ). Fortunately my habits aren't as, well yucky, as children's are so I probably won't spread it to my family. As my doctor pointed out she wants me to stay home from work (since it's contagious) although that's most likely where I got it. This is actually the first time I've had it since I started at the dcc almost 5 years ago. Pretty shocking considering that kids will pretty much just wipe whatever, where ever, when ever ::yes::

Not so great at drawing people as of now, that's the one thing I really need to work on. They look like people, just not the people they're supposed to look like ;).

I'll be doing school full time, and work part time.

mickey4ver said:
Pam, also, the dinner with Shamu sounds cool, I can picture him sitting at the table with you...... :teeth: :rotfl2: ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You know I had planned to do that last time I went to FL until all of my friends bailed on me and I had to cut the trip short.

I so need to go back, hey rave (or anyone really) planning a solo trip (that someone could tag along on) any time soon? I'm trying to get the guts to go alone, just don't think I could do it alone, alone. Ok well not too soon, I should probably get a car first :(.

Good Morning everybody Hi to all the M's Mic,Mac, Miz,Muffyand Momma and to TVT, Pam,KS,Adam and Deena It hink I covered everone to anyone I missed A big hello to you to.

My Cruise is the end of the Month and yes I'm excited.

Deena Glad you had Fun in WDW and the Star Wars weekends. But you have to explain this to me "wonderful FOTL room keys" :confused3 .

Still raining I'll talk to ya later.

Oakily Doakily

Ned%20Flanders-2.jpg

FOTL - front of the line..when you stay at a Universal resort, you dont have to stand in line. Kind of like fast pass, but only for resort guests.

MizlurksaLot said:
pssst . . . pink eye is not contagious via the internet, you know ;)

Really? our school practically panicks when a kid gets it.
they won't let you come back until you've been on anitbiotics.

btw i love your pictures of the cats & rabbit. :goodvibes

sweetlovin' said:
I'll let TVT answer for his favorite dessert, but I can tell you that I watched him and Nico devour the strawberry shortcake at Cape May Buffet.

That would be my favorite !! It was SOOOO good! And the waitress set that No Way Jose donw in front of you...that is EXACTLY what I thought..."NO WAY JOSE WILL SHE EAT ALL THAT"!!!

Once again.....I was WRONG!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TennVolTony said:
That would be my favorite !! It was SOOOO good! And the waitress set that No Way Jose donw in front of you...that is EXACTLY what I thought..."NO WAY JOSE WILL SHE EAT ALL THAT"!!!

Once again.....I was WRONG!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Really?? I didn't even hear the waitress say that. I was sooo excited to have it, I always laugh at myself when I have that big thing sitting in front of me. It looks sooo big, but I'm way too excited to care.

For the record, I didn't eat the whole thing..but I did eat almost 3/4ths of it.

As far as the Fondue at Wolfgang Puck Cafe, Tony ordered the Key Lime Pie and it was aweful. So, I had the waiter take it back and he ordered the fondue.

I think I ate all of mine and half of his. The strawberries dipped in chocolate were amazing. MMMMMMMM..I can still taste it.

OK..now i want to go back and eat all of that stuff again :rolleyes:

We had the dining plan last year.
The California Grill had a great dessert. Chocolate top with creme type cake.
my dd and were in heaven :cloud9:

ed- never been on a cruise, is this your first? i sure you'll have a blast.

ks- i give your son credit for wanting to go to college after working.
good luck to him!

now, i'm sure there was more, but i forgot :rotfl:

MUFFYCAT said:
We had the dining plan last year.
The California Grill had a great dessert. Chocolate top with creme type cake.
my dd and were in heaven :cloud9:

We are actaully going there in Aug when they are having the free dinning. I will try to make sure DH orders that for dessert.

See, the places he picked to eat, I wont eat at all. As of right now, we have all of our dinners planned and still 4 table service credits left because of the places he wants to eat at. But that doens't mean I can't have a bite or two of a dessert if I like it.

Right now, we are going to..Rose and Crown, Cali Grill, Flying Fish, French Bistro, Coral Reef and Cape may buffet.

But since I wont eat at those, Im going to get him to go to Wolfgang puck Cafe for lunch and one other place that I will eat at. So far, i havent found a place yet.

I really wanted to eat at Portobellos, but they dont take the dinning plan.

Muffy Jo forgot, Muffy Jo fogot..........her new mantra...."but Mom, I forgooootttttt".... :rotfl2:

Quit talking about all those desserts, you are making me crave that stuff BIGTIME.........

From what I've heard from friends FOTL is awesome! I really want to go back to Universal one of these years and that would top my list for wanting to try it out

Ed will be able to float to his cruise ship from his house if it doesn't stop raining in New England... :sad2:

We did the dining plan our first 5 days. It was so much food I thought I was going to explode.
For TS we did--Prime Time, Sci Fi, Wolfgang Pucks, Le Cellier, Teppanyaki

We LOVED Teppanyaki!

sweetlovin' said:
Really?? I didn't even hear the waitress say that. I was sooo excited to have it, I always laugh at myself when I have that big thing sitting in front of me. It looks sooo big, but I'm way too excited to care.

For the record, I didn't eat the whole thing..but I did eat almost 3/4ths of it.

As far as the Fondue at Wolfgang Puck Cafe, Tony ordered the Key Lime Pie and it was aweful. So, I had the waiter take it back and he ordered the fondue.

I think I ate all of mine and half of his. The strawberries dipped in chocolate were amazing. MMMMMMMM..I can still taste it.

OK..now i want to go back and eat all of that stuff again :rolleyes:

You left the SPOON!!! That's it.........But the chocolate strawberries were another story.....MMMMMM that was good!!!

Ed like the others said when you stay onsite at Universal your room key gets you Front of the Line access--like a fast pass for every ride.
Plus we have Ap's so we get a discount on the rooms, plus the FOTL. Its really nice.

I was very pleased with the way Primetime handled our party and they let us do whatever we wanted with the dinning plan. Sammie ate my app, Nico and I split the entree and dessert. It was great!!! Plus we were able to get a lot of different drinks, like milkshakes and things.

Sammie wasn't very good that time, but other than that, I had a really good time there. And TVT was referred to as "Grampa Tony" the rest of the trip. :rotfl2:

TennVolTony said:
You left the SPOON!!! That's it.........But the chocolate strawberries were another story.....MMMMMM that was good!!!

Wow that was really nice of me!!! :teeth: I'm suprised I shared any of the strawberries with you.

Even if it was your dessert!! :lmao:

The dining plan is alot of food and i like to eat!

I think I gained weight last year. :rolleyes:

MUFFYCAT said:
Really? our school practically panicks when a kid gets it.
they won't let you come back until you've been on anitbiotics.

btw i love your pictures of the cats & rabbit. :goodvibes

Yep! I don't blame them, I hate when parents bring there kids in with it, I don't want it ewww! (lucky for me I have it huh?). I'm not complaining that my doc told me to stay home today, 1 and 2 year olds can be loud and with only 3 hours sleep my heads already pounding a bit ;).

Awe, thank you. My "babies" are cutties, huh?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, now if you guys are going to talk about dining plans and ressies and what not, you're just going to make me sad which will make me want to eat. And all of that food talk will make me hungry, which will make me want to eat.

Not good. Not good at all :sad2:

I could live on desserts & potato chips (any variety)!

People rip on it but, we like Sci-Fi & Hollywood & V/Fantasmic pkg too. We've had problems getting milkshakes as desserts on DP? Overall, we love it.

Ed - a cruise - heavenly...what line & where you going? My youngest DS is obsessed w/The Simpsons. He just did a research project/power point presentation on where Springfield is...based on clues from different episodes (of course, he's got them all on DVD & room decorated w/lots of gear). He got an award for the year's best research project yesterday during end-of-year program.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter