Teresa's WISH Jouranl (Comments Welcomed)

Hi Teresa,

I know how you feel. There's something really tough about reaching goal, maintaining and keep on going. I've been up and down since LT, too. In fact, I'm just back from WDW and I'm up 6. I'm not happy about it.

Don't focus on the ground you've lost. Focus on the success you have to date and move on. You've come so far and you'll keep it up, I just know it!

Happy Birthday! I survived 39, you will, too ;)

Sunny

Thanks Sunny!! I definitely need focus on how far I've come and not the few pounds I'm over.

Well I still haven't weighed in for the month of January and I only have a couple of weeks left. My weight has been going from 146 to 147 every other day and I need to be below 146. I was hoping to be down today, but now I'm shooting for this Friday to weigh-in. DH suggested waiting till the 27th and then weigh-in again the following week for February. I think I can pull that off.

Still getting my workouts in. Not the five or even four days a week, but usually 3 days and even started walking 30 minutes at work. Figure that has got to be enough.

Work is crazy and I'm on my feet a lot more than before. It's amazing how tired I am when I get home. I think last night I was a sleep before 9:00pm. How sad my life has become and I'm not even 40... yet :scared1:

Hi Tera,

Just stopping by to say, hi! Hope all is going well.

Sunny

Thanks Sunny - I'm having a hell of a time trying to getting under my goal weight this month. Looks like I'm weighing in Tuesday and just paying.

I'm still struggling with my weight this month, hovering around 147 for the past month.

I don't think my eating has been bad, but with me working, I'm not getting as much was in as I need and I think that might be the reason why I'm not having that WHOOSH.

I know I'll just keep plugging away and hope that for February I can get back down :wizard:

Hi Teresa,

I hope you aren't beating yourself up over the little weight gain. Maintenance is much harder than losing. And I think its doubly hard when we have the goal of continuing to lose on our own. I've struggled alot with LT. Sometimes I feel like a fraud, like somehow I've blown it completely even though the scale only shows a few pounds up. Its a really hard psychological battle. But its worth it! Think of how you felt before you started WW. Try to remember all the things that motivated you to start and continue. Those things are still real and your here now! keep up the good work.

Sunny

Thanks Sunny! It really is a psychological battle. It's amazing how I'm just up a couple of pounds, but feels like so much more. I know it's just a number and I think that's what I need to get over. I do feel better and I'm sure I look so much better. I still do have a lot of toning to do, but losing more weight won't help that and might actually hurt since I'll just have more skin to deal with :sad2:

This morning I finally got under 147 (146.5). I know it's not a huge loss, but at least it's something. Today I've been extra good and got plenty of water in so far. I'm only 1/2 up for my WW goal, so I'm trying to get down before Friday so I can weigh-in for the month of Feb. Unfortuntely, I didn't get to WW in the month of January and will have to pay. I don't want to have to do that again. I've been spending my lunch time now getting an extra walk in since I don't get to the gym every day, so that helps.

Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll see 146 tomorrow :wizard:

Well I went to WW on Friday and got my weigh-in for February out of the way. The scale was kind to me by Firdya morning and was able to get down to 145.2

I'm still 1.6 pounds over my goal weight, so that is my next goal. I still have about 6 or 7 pounds before I'll be happy.

This past week was good, but exhausting. I only got to the gym twice this week, but got out for walks 2 other days during lunch. I need to be better about getting to the gym and hitting those weights more.

Tomorrow is Super Bowl and need to be careful about not blowing it too badly. I want to enjoy the day, but not have to deal with the consquences for a whole week.

Just need to keep drinking my water....

It's been a few weeks since I last posted and things are still going well. My weight has gone up and down the past couple of weeks with everything going on and my weight has been hanging at 147. It's over my goal for now, but I have another week to get it back down before I have to weigh-in for the month of March. I'm shooting for March 3rd :thumbsup2

My exercise is slacking somewhat and I'm only getting about 2 to maybe 3 days a week in. I really need to focus on getting 3 days in, plus walking during my lunch time at work. I also need to refocus on getting at least 2 days of weights of some kind in to help get this poor sagging body toned. Short-sleeve and shorts are just around the corner and right now, my legs are in no shape to be seen :scared:

Need to try and post more often...

My goal of trying to post more often isn't doing really well, but I'll keep trying.

My weight is about the same. I had gotten it down below my goal weight and should have gone to WW, but was home for several days last week with an inflamed cornea :sick: My weight is back up to 147 and need to get control of this before it gets any higher.

I'm still not getting to the gym and mostly because of the bad eye. I am trying to get walks in at work when I can, but had some snow yesterday, so this week is pretty much shot. Planning to go to the rec center with Nick tonight and will try and get cardio of some kind in.
I still have 3 weeks before the end of the month to get my weigh-in done, so better get plugging away.

Hi Tera,
SOrry to hear about your eye. Ouch!

Good luck with LT WI. I finally bit the bullet and did my WI over goal. I paid my dues, too! But I'm not beating myself up over it. I realized I hadn't actually sat in a WW mtg since December so it was high time to stay for the meeting. I feel ready to get serious again.

LT sure isn't a cake walk :rolleyes:

Sunny

Thanks Sunny! The eye is much better.

We just got home from a week long trip to Missouri. Nick's grandmother passed away last Saturday and we had to head out quickly. Needless to say, eating was terrible on the road and for the most part, the whole week we were there. We got home last night and the scale was up to 152 this morning. I'm weighing in on Tuesday and almost certain I'll be paying, but what are you going to do. This will be my first meeting since Christmas, so I think sitting in on a meeting will really help.

I did get to workout a few days while gone, but intend to get back at it since I'm not on spring break for two weeks.

Tera you're doing GREAT!

What an inspiration to a WW struggler like myself that you are doing so well.

Hope you're having a good week!

Thank you Julie, I appreciate you coming by with your support.

MICHELLE!!!!! Oh my GAWD girlfriend, I've missed you. How are things going? Are you still keeping up with your journal?? I see by your picture you have a man. Is that the same guy you've been dating for awhile now??? :love: I want ALL the details :smooth:

I've been doing pretty well, still struggling with a few pounds, but determined to get it back off. With being off the past two weeks for spring break, I've been getting back into my workouts, especially with the weight lifting. I know I need to keep it up and need to figure out what I'm going to do next week when I go back to work. Food has been pretty good, but my sweet tooth is back to it's old self and I've had to restrain myself. I've even gone so far as to put some of my old "fat" pictures by the cookie jar to keep my temptation to a minimum. We do what we have to ;) I'm also trying to get my water in, which always seems to help with the WHOOSHING.

I never did weigh-in for the month of March, so I'll owe for that, and I'm trying to get down so I can weigh-in for the month of April. I'm shooting for next Friday, keeping my fingers crossed.

I see I've almost made it to the 2nd page... :guilty: I need to make sure I post more often.

I'm still struggling with these couple of pounds. Seems I lose a couple, then gain them back, then lose a couple, then gain them back. It's been frustrating.... :confused3

I'm not going to make it to WW this month, so two months in a row that I'll have to pay. I really need to get it into gear and lose these 5 pounds and get my May weigh-in done as soon as possible. I'm still working out and focusing more on the weights now. I did it twice this week and today I did some cardio. I know it'll take time, but what can I say, I'm impatient :blush:

Summer vacation is only 26 school days away, so I'll have that to look forward to. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Well the first week of May is gone, but my extra 5 pounds is still hanging around.

I just can't seem to get it together. My water intake has been good, but I'm not getting to the gym as often as I like. When I do go, I'm working mainly on weights and have been doing pretty well, I just need to do it more often.

Summer vacation is only 20 days away and then I can get back to focusing on myself and get back on track. :woohoo:

TOM has arrived and I'm trying to stay away from the sweets. Just need to get that water in.

Well it's been a couple of weeks since I've posted. I actually haven't even been to the site in awhile.

I have finally gotten back down below 150 weighing in at 149 this morning. This is the lowest weight I've been at since March. It's nice to get back into the 140's again, even if it's at the top range. I still have 3 pounds I need to lose to get back to my WW goal, but don't think I will lose it by the end of the month. Yet another month I will owe :confused3

I only have 4 more school days and then we're done. My oldest had her last day yesterday, so she'll be volunteering next week so she can start working on her hours for community service that she needs to graduation.

I haven't been to the gym the past two weeks... it's just been so hard with the last couple of weeks of school, so I'm planning to get back at it when school is out. The good news is that I have been walking almost every day at lunch, so I'm still getting some sort of exercise in.

I will start going back to WW meetings when I'm out and might rejoin so I can get down a little more. I think paying will motivate me and I won't be such a slacker :rolleyes1

Everything else is going well. Food has been good, getting back to basics and still drinking my water. I think once I get back into a regular exercise, these last few pounds should come off pretty quickly. :thumbsup2

Here I am again, posting before I end up on Page 2 :eek:

Well I'm finally on summer break :cool1: The girls and I have been busy with summer clothes shopping and the pool... life is tough ;)

The scale has been back and forth between 149 and 150. This morning I was happy to see 148.5, so it's slowly dropping. I've been getting back to the gym 5 days a week, so I think that's been helping. I just finished TOM and I still have the munchies. Just need to keep drinking that water. I went back to my first WW meeting since spring break last week. I haven't weighed in for the month of June yet, but think I need to do it this coming Tuesday and get it over with. I know I'll probably have to pay since I'm still 2.5 pounds up. Maybe I'll still have that big WHOOSH before Tuesday :wizard:

Hi Tera,

I fell way to the bottome of page two!!!! Glad you are on summer break and can get to the gym regularly now. I'm 12 lbs over goal :furious: But I've had a series of complications so I'm hopeful to get back on track now.

Happy Summer :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
Sunny

Sunny - Thanks for stopping by. We'll have to keep ourselves off that second page. We also need to keep each other motivated and get back down under goal. We've come way too far....

Did great today, staying within my points and drinking my water. The scale was at 148.5 this morning, so I'm hoping to see another loss, how little it may be, by tomorrow. I need to lose another 2.5 pounds by Tuesday so I can weigh-in for June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter