Teresa's WISH Jouranl (Comments Welcomed)

Glad to see you're still on track, Tera! Congrats on the 148.5! It's great to see the scale move, isn't it!

Have a great rest of the weekend and an AWESOME week ahead!

Thanks Julie!! :)

Well I went back to WW for the first time since February and was at 149.2, so up 5.2 pounds from my goal weight. I only have to lose 3.2 pounds to not have to pay anymore :thumbsup2 I looked back in my book from when I was on maintenance and see that I'm up 7 pounds from when I made goal. I liked being at that weight and will focus on getting back down.

Tomorrow we are leaving for camping for 4 days. I need to make sure I get plenty of water in since we'll be up at over 8,000 feet. There are plenty of hiking trails, so no excuse about getting exercise in.

Great job going back! I haven't been to WW since before Easter, but most of it is due to legitimate illness/injury. I know I need to get back. You are sooo close to being at goal-- be very, very proud of yourself. Maintainence is a much bigger feat than losing! Keep up the great work, Tera :cheer2:

Sunny

Thanks Sunny!

I wish I could get on here more often :guilty:

Well our summer has been busy and I can't believe school starts in 2 weeks :scared1:

My weight has been up and down these past couple of weeks, especially because of our trip a couple of weeks ago. The weather has been very hot here lately and I can tell I've been retaining LOTS of water. Working out was slow last week, but started out today with a good one.

Weight as of today was 155.5, which is WAY up, but I know after a couple of days of lots of water, I'll be back down. I need to get down soon or I won't fit into any of my work clothes :blush:

My weight was down to 152 yesterday, but up to 153.5 this morning... must be TOM that arrived this afternoon :crazy: Still haven't gotten much lower than 152 the last couple of weeks, but I think with going back to work Thursday, I'll be back on a regular schedule. I just dread the 6:00am workouts :cloud9:

Workouts have been good the past couple of weeks, but I've been doing more cardio and not enough weight training. Need to work on that more this fall and winter and hope I can get these legs and arms more toned by next summer.

My eating has been good, but I have found that if I don't get enough in, my weight actually goes up and have been trying to get something in every 2 to 3 hours.

We're back at school and keeping busy, hence the no posting for awhile.

Well for one thing, today is my 2 year anniversary since joining WW and almost 2 years since joining WISH. I've been feeling bad about not losing these extra pounds and figure it might be time to re-read my old postings, from when I started to remind me how far I've come.

Weight has been up and down the past couple of weeks with camping trips, but I've been hanging around 152.5 for a few days now.

I'm back to 5:30am workouts, which has been tough. I get home from work around 4:00pm and I'm wiped out for the day.

My oldest has started high school, which has been a little hard for me. Never thought I was old enough to have a child in high school, but apparently I am :guilty: My youngest just started 6th grade and both are loving school so far. I hope that continues all year ;)

Well I just realized that yesterday was my 2 year anniversary of joining WISH!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I'm re-reading my old posts from when I started and I see how far I've come, even though I'm struggling a bit right now. It helps get me through the tough times.

The weight is back down to 152 yet again. I've been at this weight for a couple of days and can't seem to break the 151.5 Maybe tomorrow will be my lucky day :tinker: TOM is suppose to arrive anytime now, so I need to not be disappointed if I don't lose.

Workouts have been good. Went to the gym yesterday and today, but will take tomorrow off. Plan to go again Thursday & Friday and need to be happy with that. Lots of cardio right now, but will continue with weights next week.

God I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted... where does the time go? :confused3

I'm still struggling with my weight. Today I weighed in at 155, 11 pounds over my goal weight. I've been re-reading my journal and see that I was at 146 a year ago. How did I screw up so badly?? I find myself eating crap that I would have not touched a year ago.

I need to get things together before it really gets out of hand. I want to see those 140's again and get back down to a "healthy" weight.

Michelle!!! I am SO happy to see you back. Maybe you'll get my butt motivated again. I can't wait to ready you're journal and see what you've been up to.

As for me, I'm still struggling with my gain. I'm up about 12 pounds from my goal weight, but determined to get back down. Workouts have been sporadic the past couple of weeks, but hoping when I go on fall break (in 4 days) that I'll get to the gym more often and have good workouts.

It's been awhile since I last updated. My weight is still hanging around 153-154, so about 10 pounds over my WW goal weight. I hit my 1 year anniversary of lifetime a couple of weeks ago and it was disappointing to be so high, just after 1 year. I celebrate my big 40 in January and my goal is to get back down the 10 pounds before then.

Working out hasn't been great since I find it hard to get up at 5:30am, but I have been walking almost every day while at work and have starting carrying 3 pound weights. I need to get some 5 pound ones. My goal is to get to the gym at least 2 days during the week, but still try and walk every day that I can.

Thanks Michelle - I can't believe it took me so long to post.

Not much has changed since I last posted. Weight is at 153.5 this morning, but I went out last night, so I wasn't surprised to be up. Still haven't gone to the gym but once in the past couple of weeks, but I have been walking almost every day at lunch time. It's not much, but better than nothing. I only have 4 more days and then I'm off for two weeks, so no excuses not to go to the gym during that time. Maybe by the first of the year, I can get down below 150 again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter