• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tenders and Captain Marvins on Grand Cayman

cjsmith

<font color=green>We can head over there together
I recently canceled my Disney excursion and booked Captain Marvins for the Stingray City, I just couldn't fathom getting up so early on vacation! If I have to meet at Captain Marvins at 10:45, what time should I plan on getting a ticket to be able to tender in? Did everyone find that most people left early in the am, or should I make sure that I get a ticket at an earlier time to make sure that I don't miss my excursion?
Thanks everyone!
Carolyn:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

We just did the same Captain Marvin's tour last week. We headed to the theater about 10:00am to pickup our tender tickets and when we got to the theater, they told us to go right down because they were loading a tender. We waited maybe 5-10 minutes before the tender took off and then it was only about a 5-10 minute walk to Captain Marvins. We got there with time to spare! You will enjoy Captin Marvins. It was our 1st trip with them and we enjoyed it very much. The store and boat were very clean, the employees were friendly and we only had 15 people on the boat which allowed for alot more personal interaction with the stingrays. Have fun!!

Thanks for the response. There's 9 of us in our party, so I'll make sure that we're all ready to get our tender tickets by 9:45 to be on the safe side. I'm so glad to hear that you had a great time on Captain Marvins, I was alittle nervous about changing our excursion from the Disney one. It's sounds like we're going to enjoy it. How great was your cruise?
Carolyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter