Tell me about Trails End Buffet Breakfast....

DisneyFanatik

DIS Veteran
I know there must be many posts about this but the search function is disabled :( We are staying at the WL and would love to try this breakfast. Is a PS needed for this breakfast? Thanks!

no you will not need a PS. they do not take them. it is a short boat ride or you could walk over to FW.:tongue:

IMO it is one of the best values in all of WDW. They have a great buffet breakfast - fruit, cereals, breads, bacon, sausage, eggs, Mickey waffles, breakfast pizza, potatoes, biscuits, grits, pastries, donuts. I'm pretty sure the price is either $8.95 or $9.95 for adults & $6.95 for kids 11 & under.

We make sure we get there at least once if not more on every trip! :D

We ate there the last morning of our Easter trip and it was a great breakfast! I'd done lunch before but this was our first try at breakfast. The waffles were super!! I liked the variety of foods available and the service was great, as usual.

It was a good way to start our drive home!!

Originally posted by DisneyFanatik

...We are staying at the WL and would love to try this breakfast...

Forgive me if you already know this, but Trail's End is located at FORT Wilderness...not at the Wilderness Lodge. As disney queen posted, it is a short boat ride away, next to Pioneer Hall, home of the Hoop De Doo Revue.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter