Tell Me About The Princess Breakfast in Norway

ILUVDXL

<font color=teal>What makes you think there is onl
I'm begining to think with the onset of old age I'm starting to lose it, but I have been giving some serious thought to the Princess Breakfast in Norway (without telling DH, of course) He's a good egg and after the inital shock upon arrival, I'm sure he'd be willing to try it. I was thinking the morning of our anniversary would be fun rather than do Spoodles. So tell me all about it. Times, food, will 2, 50 somethings look really dumb being there without children? Do I make a PS when I call for my dinner PS's in a couple of weeks? How do you go about getting in before the Park opens? Inquiring minds want to know all.

The PSB ressies start at 805. It's not as hard as CRT but you need to make the ressie when you do your other PSs. The food is okay. They bring out a skillet with eggs, bacon, sausage, and pancakes I think. It is shared by you and your party. You can ask for more if you want. Then the princesses start coming around to each table to take pics and sign books. When we were there we saw Auora, Jasmine, Mulan, Belle, and Mary Poppins. At the front gate and at the Internation Gate there is a special line to get in for the princess breakfast if your time is before the park opens. If you come in the front gate follow the path directly to the back and take a left to go around the world showcase. And you definitly will not feel out of place. There were plenty of tables around us with just adults. It's a definite must try if you have never gone.

Don't be worried about being an adult only table. I was actually suprised when we went the majority of the people waiting at 8am did not have little children!! We thought the service and character interactions were good but food was only so-so. Perhaps the first round of food was sitting a little (first PS), because a refill on the eggs was much better.

When we went in May, the majority did not have children... at least those around us. There were several tables of just adults, even one table of one. SHe brought a book to read and took pics of the princesses when they visited her. They gave her just as much attention as anyone else, and she seemed to enjoy the atmosphere.

We enjoyed the food, we got plenty and felt it was worth the money. We enjoy bacon, eggs, potatos, etc. The fruit and bread was good, too. Plus the assortment of beverages =) The service we got was great, as well.

We got the latest seating, because we treat it like brunch and don't enjoy getting up early. We were 5 adults, btw.

I know MY husband truly enjoyed his time with the princesses, esp Jasmine =) He insisted on getting his own pic with several. We got great interaction, good food, and had a WONDERFUL time.

My DD (18) and I tried this breakfast for the first time last summer and we're going back this year. We actually just called the day before and got a ressie...wouldn't suggest trying that though...just lucky! The food was good, refills were readily available and the princesses all stopped by....very little of our time was without a princess. We ate at 9. When we were there at least half the tables were all adults.

My Dh and I did this and enjoyed it greatly. I also suggest telling them it's your annv. when you book, it might get you a lil Pixie Dust :)

MY DD (9) AND I WILL BE DOING THIS BREAKFAST FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME. DS(11) WILL BE SPENDING THE MORNING WITH DAD SO WE HAVE A LITTLE GIRL TIME! REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.:earsgirl: :earsboy:

i am planning all sorts of activities for my 4 and 6 yr olds....DS, 16, told me he would "enjoy" very much a princess breakfast!!:o

Just a note--we are also doing this for the first time in September, with DS, age 2. However, I believe that the earliest PS is for 8:30am, not 8:05, as CRT is. I am not positive, but I think this is correct.

We are doing the PSB breakfast at the beginning of August and the earliest time we could get is 8:30am.

We have ate at both Princess breakfast. We enjoyed the one at Norway the best. AT CRT we felt really rushed. It seemed like as soon we started eating we received the check. At the Norway breakfast, we were not rushed, it did not seem as loud, and I thought the food was better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter