Teenage Mutant Backseat Dancers - 11/18 UPDATE! P25 - Leaving on a jet plane

Tomorrow, tomorrow,
He's leaving, tomorrow,
To the land where his dreams come true....

Have a wonderful trip my friend. Looking forward to catching up on the action over on the TR board. Might even have some time to read it while we're there - our 30 day window opens tomorrow!
Tomorrow, tomorrow
It's fastpass, tomorrow
But we don't know what parks when...

one of the family favorites as far as quick service is puck express at dtd, great tasting food a far cut above what you would expect from a quick service and sandy mouse don't feel bad I am always late to the game comment away all of us do anyway so don't feel out of place

I've been back from my WDW trip since late Monday but unfortunately didn't manage to drop by in time to send a personal bon voyage. I had a fabulous week in the World, then came home to Real Life, which included a foot of snow in my driveway, 8 more inches since I've been back, and another 8-12 predicted for tomorrow. You know how they always say "Magic always comes with a price" on Once Upon a Time? Well, WDW trips also apparently come with a price--and if this was my payback, I can't even imagine what an intrepid traveling Winnipegger (I had to look that up) will have to endure!

Ah, well, whatever it is, it will be worth it. After more than 20 trips, I still managed to see and do and try multiple new things every day, so I know Ponzi's gonna have a wonderful time! And I gotta say, considering how much negativity there is online about WDW lately, I came home with zero complaints about MDE, magic bands, FP+, construction walls, attractions in poor repair, mean CMs, etc. My wallet, on the other hand, has a legitimate beef over how expensive everything is. I'm afraid these yearly trips are a thing of the past for me.

Nevertheless, if you should read this, Ponzi, have a blast. Also, stop reading immediately and go ride something!!

Well I came to here to read Nebo's trip report (yes have been away from DIS for a while). I love reading his reports they give me all the gambit of emotions...laughter, cringes and tears from laughing so hard. Hi Nebo and Smidgy. :yay: I am so sorry to hear about your hand Nebo and hope that you are improving every day.

So while I was here I decided to read Ponzi's trip report and enjoyed it so much that I went on and read the second one. Now I am waiting for your return so that I can read again. Now I am going to check out some other people's reports that I have seen on here. I think it will be Thumper_Man next.

Aaaaaaannnnnd I'm back!

Before I do anything else, though, I have to do a few shoutouts...

I've been back from my WDW trip since late Monday but unfortunately didn't manage to drop by in time to send a personal bon voyage. I had a fabulous week in the World, then came home to Real Life, which included a foot of snow in my driveway, 8 more inches since I've been back, and another 8-12 predicted for tomorrow. You know how they always say "Magic always comes with a price" on Once Upon a Time? Well, WDW trips also apparently come with a price--and if this was my payback, I can't even imagine what an intrepid traveling Winnipegger (I had to look that up) will have to endure!

Well, welcome back!
You guys have been getting waaaaaaay more snow than us this year.
As a matter of fact, this is one of the least amounts of snow I can ever remember.
I wonder where it all went?

:rolleyes1

I did have something else to replace the snow with... at least on the misery scale... but I'll get to that later.

Ah, well, whatever it is, it will be worth it. After more than 20 trips, I still managed to see and do and try multiple new things every day, so I know Ponzi's gonna have a wonderful time!

Oh, I did! I certainly did!
And you'll be able to read alllll about it.

And I gotta say, considering how much negativity there is online about WDW lately, I came home with zero complaints about MDE, magic bands, FP+, construction walls, attractions in poor repair, mean CMs, etc. My wallet, on the other hand, has a legitimate beef over how expensive everything is.

I had only a few issues, and they may not even be issues.
More on that, later.

I'm afraid these yearly trips are a thing of the past for me.

Nevertheless, if you should read this, Ponzi, have a blast. Also, stop reading immediately and go ride something!!

Yearly trips.... :faint:
Ah, but then, perhaps I wouldn't have been quite as amped as I was this time? :confused3

Funny thing. I first read this post while I was sitting in the airport....
I took your advice.
I stopped reading and rode an airplane! :laughing:

So while I was here I decided to read Ponzi's trip report and enjoyed it so much that I went on and read the second one. Now I am waiting for your return so that I can read again. Now I am going to check out some other people's reports that I have seen on here. I think it will be Thumper_Man next.

Hey! Long time no hear (read)! Nice to see you back.
Glad you liked the TRs, new one coming up soon.
Stay tuned to this place for link when it's up and running.

You're back!!! How was it??? I want to know everything!!! And see beaucoup photos!!!

Why yes, I am back.
I thought of you while I was down there.
"Orangecats will want to know this. Orangecats will like that. etc."
And no, I'm not making that up. I really did think that.

How was it? You'll see.
You want to know everything? I took copious notes... as often as I could.
Photos. I took several hundred, hopefully some will be decent enough to post.

I've got lots to tell you all, and plenty to show you.
I mentioned earlier that I was very excited about two things that I hoped would happen...
And they both did!
(Although not without some worries, first!)

I'll be uploading the photos from the camera and iPod tonight and going over them, probably tomorrow...
then I'll be able to start the new TR.
I'll post a link here, so if you're following here... well you get the idea.

Seriously??? You thought about moi on your vacation? I'm flattered and honored! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

I know where all your snow is-----here in northeast Ohio!!! It's crazy and ridiculous! I hate it! Take it back immediately!

Seriously??? You thought about moi on your vacation? I'm flattered and honored! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

I know where all your snow is-----here in northeast Ohio!!! It's crazy and ridiculous! I hate it! Take it back immediately!

Nope. You have to keep it now. Finders keepers.

Welcome Back! Looking forward to reading all about it.
Hi Tammie! :wave2: Hopefully it won't be too long.
I just finished uploading all the pics to my laptop (well except for a few that I took with my iPod)
Hoping to edit them tomorrow.

Then start typing!

Hurry up already!!! I'm getting inpatient!

I'm hoping to get a vehicle this weekend. Currently looking at a Saab. It has heated seats!!! That would be lovely in this weather.

Hurry up already!!! I'm getting inpatient!

I'm hoping to get a vehicle this weekend. Currently looking at a Saab. It has heated seats!!! That would be lovely in this weather.

My Disney trip souvenir was taking up too much of my time to start writing.
But I'm hoping to be able to be done with it soon.
The souvenir I'm referring to is a cold.
Felt like absolute crap last couple of days.
Not too bad as of an hour ago, hopefully that means the worst is over.

DW's car has heated seats... they're amazing.
Actually, that was the #1 criteria she was looking for in a car!

Now my friend tells me now to get the Saab because the insurance is higher and repairs cost more. So I don't know now.

Has it been 5 days already? Man I need to get out more often.

Oh yeah, I guess I should say welcome back but I'm almost willing to bet you're not glad to be back. I mean, who's happy to come back from a WDW vacation with all the zebra domes you can eat. But anyways,

WELCOME BACK! I'll try to do better following along. Can't make any promises though. I've been busy trying to get all my work done and get ready to move to a new office building.

I know I didn't answer this last time. Ponzi asked what are the chances of them keeping me on at my current. So far they're really good but it seems my duties are going to change.

Those of us that know us Thumpers know that Lady H and I work for the same state government agency, but in different cities. Each day I travel 10 miles to the nearest train station, then 50 miles North on said train to get to work; rinse and repeat coming home.

Lady H hasn't been traveling to the train station with me. With the low gas prices, it's been affordable for her to drive to work. She travels about half the distance I do, but when she does take the train, its about 20 mile train ride for her and about a 1/2 mile walk.

Time wise from our house, it takes me 1hour and 25 minutes to get to work.
It takes Lady H about 45 minutes to get to work if she drives. Maybe an hour if she rides the train.

Anyways, as I was saying. I'll be switching office buildings and will join Lady H at the building she works at. I don't know exactly what I'll be doing, but doesn't seem they're going to let me spend money anymore. At least I can ride with my dear sweet darling wife now. On most days anyways. Unless she has a presentation that requires she be out of the office.

So thankfully I still have job.

Now on to TR.

Umm. I can't find the link.

Now my friend tells me now to get the Saab because the insurance is higher and repairs cost more. So I don't know now.

Two words.
Honda. Civic.

Oh yeah, I guess I should say welcome back but I'm almost willing to bet you're not glad to be back. I mean, who's happy to come back from a WDW vacation with all the zebra domes you can eat. But anyways,

WELCOME BACK! I'll try to do better following along. Can't make any promises though. I've been busy trying to get all my work done and get ready to move to a new office building.

Zebra domes? They have those there?
Thanks for the welcome back. Hey I totally get it if you're busy. Pop by whenever you get the chance.
Same goes for Mrs. Bunny, too.

Each day I travel 10 miles to the nearest train station, then 50 miles North on said train to get to work; rinse and repeat coming home.

So how long of a commute...

Time wise from our house, it takes me 1hour and 25 minutes to get to work.

Oh.

So thankfully I still have job.

Breathing a sigh of relief? Nice that you guys can commute together now.
And congrats on staying amongst the employed.

Now on to TR.

Umm. I can't find the link.

Man this cold has been kicking my butt the last couple of days.
Thought I was over the worst of it last night, but...
Combine that with the two midnight shifts I just worked...
Bleh.
I did work on the TR in some spare time until about 3am this morning.
I'm not overly happy with it, but it should be up tomorrow.

Link coming soon! Promise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter