Team Bradfield February and March trip

AK today, I expected bigger crowds with the marathon going on, but it was pretty tame, EE, KS , DINO &.FOP. Lunch at flametree, really good ribs! Cocktail and light dinner later at Nomad lounge, one of our favorite places, couple years ago you could walk right in, now you need to get on wait list, worth it

DD got from the lands salad
1000005197.jpg

DW and I got the wings, awesome

20240225_172117.jpg

So you leave on Tuesday March 5th, @team bradfield ? Is that right?

What do you want to cover between now and then?

ED

So you leave on Tuesday March 5th, @team bradfield ? Is that right?

What do you want to cover between now and then?

ED
Last 2 days were F&G at Epcot, lots of good food, will post pics later, today is HS, Slinky dog and ROTR, Brown Derby for late lunch on the schedule, Saturday is a fort day, Sunday will be Epcot again, Monday is pack up day for trip up to Santa Rosa resort, stop over at Tallahassee RV Park, because no hurry

Last 2 days were F&G at Epcot, lots of good food, will post pics later, today is HS, Slinky dog and ROTR, Brown Derby for late lunch on the schedule, Saturday is a fort day, Sunday will be Epcot again, Monday is pack up day for trip up to Santa Rosa resort, stop over at Tallahassee RV Park, because no hurry
Have you been to the Tallahassee automobile museum? It's about a quarter mile down the road from the RV park. Well worth the price of admission if you have a couple of hours to kill. We've been a couple of times and really enjoyed it.

Great couple last days, HS, Epcot ,DS, low crowds, always a table available
20240304_161529.jpg

Best meal of our trip ,HS Brown Derby, Halibut mussels scallops corn potatoes and light cream sauce, think light chowda, really good
20240301_153307.jpg

Fish and Chips at Summer House at DS

20240302_150012.jpg
Very crispy

Today was a Epcot day more to follow

Last edited:
Yup- this TR just fired me back up to plan our next trip!

@rideswithchrist

giphy.gif

Yep- I took a LONG break from here. I honestly was frustrated by Disney' politics and needed to see how that played out, plus we were not planning any trips so I needed a brain break while we stayed close to home.

Now I need some motivation to pay off our debt and we are really missing Disney. I also love the community here- it is not like social media (blah).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter