Tag Book Sign Ups - CLOSED

YEAH!!!!! My taxes are done and I'm getting my refund in 8-10 days then I can get my Cricut!!!! OMG I'm soooo Excited I also went and bought all my characters last night....The only Jasmine thing I found were the EK Success "Princess heads" Now I have my design in mnd but her head is pretty big comparred to the tag you ladies think I could trim her poneytail and no-one would care???
I had such a great concept and now it's not working......:confused3 :guilty: :sad1:
Could I put her horizontal???Instead of Vertical?:confused:

Oh and I need opinions I'm getting a pretty big refund should I sneak in a "spur of the moment" trip to D-land my BF and I are doing WDW in OCT of this year....I'm a disney addict but I don't want to over do-it with Steve...

I would say putting her horizontal instead of vertical probably wouldn't matter but I am not in your group.

Rebecca

Yes, put her horizontal. I put the EK Success Woody horizontal and he still needed an operation. :rotfl: But don't worry, it looks pretty cute.

I put most of the characters I did in the last one horizontal, so no worries there.

I had inspiration for the Christmas tags. Here they are:

This one uses the Sizzix Santa paper pieced and BAMB's flip up flap.
100_1784.jpg

This one uses the Cricut icons, pocket with mini tags[stolen from BAMB], accordian fold with paper clip closure.
100_1785.jpg

I haven't decided if I'm going to put ribbon or brads on the top of the mini tags. Any votes?

Okay, since I leave tonight for MA, I'll leave this open til noontime today and then close it out if no one else wants to join in.

Well, since I am all done with the others and just need to put ribbon on the mini tags, I'll take the last spot in General Travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter